HowTo: MOC Tutorials

just extend the barrel and switch the mag piece to a more curved variant and i believe it should make a passable ak

10 Likes

Then mahritoran?

Don’t have that either. I have av-toran and that’s it.

woah

hey so after searching around for a bit i figured out some designs that work, thanks guys

Need some help with something that’s been bugging me for a while. I have a character that by lore requires the Skakdi skull piece’s grin, but I don’t like any of the eight masks that fit it (six Piraka masks, Vezon’s mask, Kanohi Garai). Can anyone provide a custom build that would make the grin look like part of the helmet instead of an under-element? (The Garai worked for the most part, but the fins were ridiculous.)

Lol then cut em off

Nah jk I don’t really know what to do there

I’ve actually considered that, but I only have the one Garai and the sides ride up too high under the fins.

1 Like

Im always looking for rifles, could you show that?

have you considered using those squid clips and tubing to add extra aesthetics to the Garai? Give it a Predator feel?

Anyone have a claw build? I would really like to see one.

I’ve got a few, and they’re pretty simple to make

This one can hold things that are on axles

This one can be modified to hold things

But this one uses a trimmed walkie talkie

3 Likes

Hmmm…
Normally, I’m against modifying pieces, but the HF 2.0 helmets might do the trick… if you stick a bushing in the skull itself, wrap a bit of flex tube around it and attach both ends to the interior of the cap, and cut those two curved segments between the temple holes and the back of the head off. The only drawback, however, is that there wouldn’t be much room left for the eyes, so you’d probably have to write them off as nostrils and throw on the ones from the Bohrok.

Squid clips?

I think Im going to use that design for my valkyrie moc, Im tired of how she looks right now

Anyone know of a good way to use G2 masks as armour? It always falls off for me.

If you’re attaching them onto CCBS limbs via the exterior of the socket joint, you need a CCBS armour plating to hold them in place. Mix and match.

I try to attach them onto hand connectors or something that mimics the dimensions of a hand connector.

1 Like

I’m looking to revamp the Toa Nuva. I need help making the arms and legs, any suggestions?

Have any scale in mind?

Around the inika build size