HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Hmm, that does seem handy and clever. I’ll have to remember it. Though I also have other Knights Kingdom Visors, such as the red, blue and purple visors, whose names elude me at the moment, so if anyone has head ideas for them, I’m still open to help.

1 Like

can you show us a picture, because I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you need a pelvis using a certain piece, just try to make it yourself, unless you have a specific model.

Hey guys. Can you give me some tips and/or ideas for how to make a big good looking sword that does not have the problems a lot of g1 weapons had, where they look good from one side but open and unfinished from the other ?

Itr can also be make out of system.

1 Like

I’m not too good with system, but for bionicle I’ve found these pieces work well for big swords

1 Like

Please help i cant seem to figure out a way to get some nice arms that fit with my MOC

2 Likes

@Calebmar12

Like the legs, the upper arms need two CCBS bone instead of just the one. It should probably attach to the upper back just below the shoulder. Whether you want the second bone joint directly behind the first or out to the side, I’ll leave up to you.

@MakutaKirakh

Here’s a link to a DeviantArt folder with all the noteworthy weapons I’ve made in recent history. If you see something you like, feel free to replicate or straight up copy the design.

3 Likes

Thx man.
Yeah, I use the Brutaka blade a lot and it looks good but… it gets boring with time :confused:
Sadly don’t have the gresh blade in silver ._.

@TheRed1s

Thank you.
You have some very nice designs there. ^.^

@MakutaKirakh

I think the problem with swords is both that they have to look good from both sides, but also that the blade has to be long enough.

Here are the swords I used for my Makuta Ornek MOC. The shorter one has the disadvantage of looking hollow from the other side, but the bigger one has that problem just in the back of the center of the main crossguard.

7 Likes

Anyone got any chainsword designs? I mean like chainsaw swords, without using Onus’s chain blade from 02.

2 Likes

Just use a bunch of cheese slopes or something.

(throws cheese slopes at Moc) ITS NOT WORKING!

6 Likes

out of system? how big is the moc?

Yeah out of system and for a figure about this big.

5 Likes

Headlight bricks and cheese slopes, man.

1 Like

If anyone can help me make twin pistols for my self moc.

Do you have a particular size in mind?

Thanks for the tip BTW, I finished it and the Moc that goes with it but my camera broke…

1 Like

I wanted to share the construction of my custom heads to show you all how they are built. Enjoy.

Do to complications, the head on the very left in the first picture will have to wait for another post.

9 Likes

Two small handguns that can fit into a gringat hand disign

1 Like

This is an overly complicated body design I made for a Skull Warrior revamp a few months ago. This torso offers a very nice way of implementing the swinging arm feature (with a lot of friction), more neck mobility and, with a couple of modifications, waist articulation. On the body there’s also a place to attach a tail and an other place to store tools and weapons on the back. ENJOY!!

I hope the instructions are clear enough. Feel free to use the design every time you want, of course. Here’s how it looked on the completed model!

It looks much better in person.

38 Likes