HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Nice idea but how does it looks from the side ? (I do not have any pieces nearby at the moment for testing out myself)

8 Likes

Thanks! Also from what I can tell if you put a 4/3 length axle in place of the 2 length you could probably fit a piece of armour or such to cover up the back. =P

Or this piece

3 Likes

Ey! Nice! And if you want more coverage you can still stick a piece in it!

But that piece is an axle and a half, so its a little bit loose

Ja but it can still work if you don’t mind that.

Thats true.
If you use the design, give credit please

1 Like

K I’ll do so.

1 Like

Can anyone help? I am trying to build an upper arm that can support a ccbs size 4 shell and a nuparu mahri upper arm armor.

This is the How-to for my self-MOC’s secondary weapon,the EKG-78 Treiber, sorry for the kinda crappy graphics of this.

and there it is, no part is painted nor custom.

1 Like

Finally got my hands on Mask of Ultimate Power, however, I prefer displaying it as a collectible rather than on Makuta G2. That is also due to the fact I actually like how he looks with Kraahkan. However, there was a thing I always had a problem with. The way Kraahkan was attached to a Mata Head meant you couldn’t see Makuta’s eyes except for some profile shots.

That is why I designed a custom head to be used with Kraahkan. Of course it renders the second face gimmick useless, but I never liked it, so I couldn’t care less.
Here are the instructions.

1. So, first of all, you need to replace a ball/socket CCBS bone with socket/socket CCBS bone. That is, of course, if you’re going to use this head for Makuta G2.

1. Here are all the neccessary pieces for the head itself.

1. Start with this. It is very important you push the axle/stud piece inside the technic piece exactly as pictured here. That is needed in order for the mask not to pop off the head.

1. Add a ball, bohrok eyes and a socket. Kinda looks like Makuta Mistika heads without the masks. Yeah. I know its ugly, but…

1. Put the Kraahkan on. It’s quite easy really, but before you do it, I recommend placing this technic liftarm piece inside the Kraahkan. With it, you will cover some space, where the head doesn’t fit in.

1. Voila! You get a nice Kraahkan with eyes visible in a full face shot. You should not be afraid of breaking it or stressing the plastic since the mask actually has grooves on the inside, that cling to bohrok eyes. However, on a sidenote, this is basically a display head. Kraahkan will 100% fall off when you’re playing.

There is also an option to place a tube, that connects to the back piece of MY G2 Makuta, that is, as you can see a Pohatu Nuva Claw.

You can actually use it with Teridax as well. No adjustments needed. If you like him with blue eyes nothing stops you from mixing and matching the colors of the bohrok eyes. You might even put in yellow eyes and put it on Icarax.

And here’s just an extra shot of G2 Makuta with Kraahkan.

I’m actually planning on putting some electronics in to light the eyes and all of his translucent parts up.

33 Likes

I got to say, this is genius. :thumbsup:

Hey kids! Ever get any of those cool mcdonald’s galidor torsos but never found a way to use them? Are the limbs inside of them permanently stuck to the body they came with? Well, you’re in luck! With this handy dandy Jens Torso Mod™ adding bionicle parts to galidor torsos will be a cinch!

Here are the parts you’ll need along with a small flathead screwdriver. You’ll be using this to remove the screws from the back of Jens’ torso. The rigid hoses should be cut to approximately 12 mm long.

^These will replace Jen’s shoulders.

^This will replace Jens’ hips.

^This will replace Jens’ head.

Take the screws out.

You’ll be left with these components inside. Remove them.

Replace the old components with the new ones as shown.

Screw the torso back together.

And there you have it. A bionicle compatible galidor torso.

45 Likes

just-

what-

how-

mata nui bless you o wise sage

9 Likes

You know, you could do this with the Nick Bluetooth torso to give it matching limbs. Or if you wanted to add a purple t-■■■■■ to your protector/matoran characters.

5 Likes

Dude that is awesome

1 Like

And coincidentally enough, I have one of those in the mail currently. Nicely done.

Nice to see the Bionicle community turning to Galidor as a Nice Parts Usage source as opposed to plastic vomit.

3 Likes

So uh, I wanted to build another rainbow six moc, but I really need hel with this one,

I need:
A vector moc
http://az321826.vo.msecnd.net/6296bc8112c245309be1258f3a08eb6a/Images/Products7783-560x374-400563.jpg

And a helmet that resembles mira’s

Which I was wondering if anyone could make a 3d model to fit this head

or I could just buy a soldier figure and steal the helmet from hmit

4 Likes

hey, so I need to call In a solid.

I need a female torso. It needs to be able to be built with only silver and black parts (save pins and axels and stuff), be quite large (the moc its for is just over titan size, and is also kinda leggy in design) and preferably use the nuva-cheast design (personally I just want the moc to have that particular one.)

thanks!

(here is a pic of the moc that this would be a replacement for, to give you a comparison)

thank you.

3 Likes