Hyena Pack

Inspired by the incredible art of Mole Wang on art station: www.artstation.com/molewang

Check out his stuff, its really good!

Let me know what you think!

95 Likes

He’s missing the bird, what a scam! Really though, this is amazing.

3 Likes

These look pretty sweet! It’s nice to see that g2 cape used by someone.

2 Likes

Those paws…

Dude…

20/10

2 Likes

these look amazing

1 Like

Awesome! Very well built. Just one question… Are there actually 3 hyenas, because that would take the wonder to the next level!

1 Like

Big fan of the wolf things

1 Like

Hyena:
Loving the small bit structure which support the bio-mechanical vibe, that CCBS chest pieces on the upper waist looks so fine. :hammer_pick:

person’:
The gunner is also well design, but I notice he’s rather simplistic from the upper shoulder to the CCBS limbs.

3 Likes

This is freaking awesome! Those hyenas are pretty cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the support everyone!!

Hahah, thanks! I was thinking about doing the bird but was so happy with the Hyena and dude that I just wanted to post it :joy:

Thanks! Unfortunately, there’s just the one Hyena but feel free to pretend I actually have 3 sitting on my shelf!

Cheers! With the gunner, I definitly used some simpler techniques in places - I’m happy with how it turned out though, the capes were my main focus outside of his face. Sometimes I think the simpler design is the better design.

4 Likes

I love love love the hyena. Could you possibly give us some instructions to build it? Also, the gunner-man is pretty cool looking.

2 Likes

All I can say is wow!

1 Like

Glad to hear that you like it! I don’t typically make instructions to any of the models I build, trying to figure it out is half the fun :wink: That being said, I have on my Instagram a post showcasing the full build process. Hopefully, that’s a good starting place!

2 Likes

I want these as a set!