If You Were A Matoran

Since I don’t have a prefix for my custom element, I would be a De-MatoranSound because I really like music and shtuff.

I think id be a vehicle test rider in le metru beacause that just sounds like a job packed with adrenaline and fun

Not all Matoran act the way they’re supposed to in their tribe. For example, one of my BIONICLE characters, Fatorak, is a Po-Matoran who values knowledge and history, becoming a Chronicler for that reason. He uses his Po-Matoran strength only when protecting himself.

This would be a convincing argument if it wasn’t fanfiction/headcanon

1 Like

hmm… As for type of matoran, I’d probably be a ko-matoran working in the knowledge tower in metru nui. irl, I am working on becoming a marine biologist, but all fields of science interest me. Unfortunately, I also feel like I’d be that one guy who is really annoying and nobody likes… it’s not like I don’t have friends in real life, but in general people are annoyed by my existence.

@Kretta I <3 oxygen.

haha

I deny your element and I deny your existence. I reject your reality and substitute my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Quadruple Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice/thrice/four times in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to.

Also, please read our rules regarding double posts. Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Well, there IS Tamaru, who’s afraid of heights (unlike most Le-Matoran). It’s odd because he lives in the trees.

I would like to be a shadow matoran, but thats too obvious. So I would be an Iron matoran, but I don’t know what job I would do. I also have no idea where I’d live. I would say Mata Nui, but again; I feel that would be too obvious.

Av-Matoran undercover as a Le-Matoran.

Le-Matoran. I like joking around and never take things too seriously, or at least I try not to any how I enjoying laughing and making others laugh. The Jungle has always seemed like I nice enough place to live, especially on the tree-tops where you can just sit an watch the setting sun, in the warm, humid air. Also, all I’m going to say is that Matau’s eyes arent naturally red, so you can guess what I’d be getting up to all day…

I would be a ko matoran… I would live in Voya nui, i would like the job of a mask maker. soo…

@legomaster1378 No your not… XD

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting twice in a row. Please read this. Thanks :smile:

1 Like

scrolls up confused

Oh, right. I guess I forgot to add the “/s” there. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW buddy, we may not have any rules about necroposting around here, but if you’re going to reply to month-old posts, I highly reccomend quoting them. It makes everything a lot easier. Thanks! :smiley:

I would probably be an Av-Matoran. I would drift around from island to island, recording the stories of those I meet. So, chronicler?

In a perfect world, I would be on Mata Nui harvesting flax and bamboo all day for my fellow villagers while the mesmerizing and relaxing Mnog 2 soundtrack plays in the background. Not having to worry about anything except for my widgets :relieved:

1 Like

Po-Matoran: Artist, Creative, Active
Job: Master Carver
Island: Good ol Mata Nui!

1 Like

Is this too dead to post in? (Hope not, it’s a good question)

I’d be a Matoran who would refuse to tell to which element he belonged, and made it indiscernible as to which he was by painting himself tan and green.
My job would be annoying people.
I would live on the back of some Rahi or another, wherever they feel to take me.

1 Like

wait what

I would be a martoran destined to be a toa

I’am a mathematician at heart, so I would be a Ta-Matoran, I don’t know about the place though. I would like to be a Mask Maker, that sounds great

I’d be a… ko-matoran? what’s the ice one?

I’d specialize in designing architecture.
I’d be on metru nui as well.

I’d be a…

Wait, Matoran are literally robots with a few emotions, I’d never love anyone, I’d see everyone as siblings(And I already have one annoying sibling)…

Being a matoran would suck