Important change to Brickonicle project [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters]

Hello everyone, today I have an important announcement to make regarding the Brickonicle project.

We have decided that not only would our changes inevitably be realistic, but that if LEGO were to bring BIONICLE back, they would certainly be aiming it toward a younger demographic.

With that being said, we would like to present to you our true intentions with Brickonicle… that being, Duplonicle.

Our theme would feature the same general story, modified for easier consumption by younger members of the community. Some things would end up changing, such as the removal of all technical terms. “Toa” will just be regarded as “Hero”, Matoran as “person” and Rahkshi as “unhappy people.”

Regarding the designs of the main six Toa, we have decided to show those here as well. They are as follows.

As you can see, we have kept most of our changes, such as Lewa’s gender. However, we have also decided to make the colors closer to that of their G1 counterparts, because change to younger members of our community is frightening and this is a family friendly project.

We hope you can all understand our intentions to reach out to the grander community at large. Thank you all so much for contributing and following us in this endeavour. Have a great day, everyone.

Also, if you wish to show your support, please do so by continuing to make artwork and concepts in the style of Duplo sets, and additionally change your avatar to that of Duplo sets. Thank you.

89 Likes

I don’t care about Bionifriends anymore
These are officially the greatest LEGO sets ever

19 Likes

All hail our new Duplo overlords.

8 Likes

But what about Bionicle Quatro?

8 Likes

Also we can’t have the Toa fight, that too violent for children. The Toa have to spread care and happiness all throughout the island.

6 Likes

The United Parents of Lego Fans approve this idea, and we hope to collaborate more with the Lego Group and TTV is order to prevent this child-mind poisoning “Original Bionicles”.
We hope that our efforts will spread care and love throughout all Lego sets.

sir yes sir

1 Like

Took you long enough.

8 Likes

So first Batman/Superman, than Spider-Man, now BIONICLE, what’s next that Duplo will get?

1 Like

Best idea since instant noodles

2 Likes

This is a very important and mature step to reaching a wider demographic. I respect this decision and will promptly praise our new Duplo leaders.

4 Likes
17 Likes

This is the best thing you could have ever done ever in the history of ever, I am so hyped right now, my heart is bursting with joy as the wonderful possibilities flow before me. Thank you TTV for making my favorite theme into the best thing it could ever be.

6 Likes

Wow

I think Eljay’s just joking guys

He couldn’t have made this, it’s too good

It must be an actual leak image (GASP)

3 Likes

Well, I never expected this to happen

hopefully this means love can become canon now /s

4 Likes

I think Greg would be proud of your bold decision. Now he can write better bionicle books:

Tahu - “Look, Gali. Look at Pohatu run. Look at Pohatu run across the sand.”

11 Likes

this is fantastic, well done.

1 Like

Are you kidding me? First system themes, who I can understand, but now Duplo!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I am officially done with Brickonicle!

4 Likes

hi im marco
will voriki become girl and pink??
bye im marco

4 Likes

This is a joke and I enjoy this. April fools today man

6 Likes

It is? If it isn’t?

1 Like