Introduce Yourself!

The cookies are a lie.

6 Likes

no that’s the cake

1 Like

Hi! I found this while I was looking for a good review of old Bioinicle sets. My favorite show is probably TTV Talks. Oh, and I’m a Toa of Air and leader of my own Toa team. Green characters are the BEST!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Message Boards, @Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air! Remember to read the rules and while you’re at it, check out this rather helpful topic. :smile:

4 Likes

Question. If I use art for my profile pic, should I and how should I give credit to the artist?

1 Like

You could make your Avatar anything you want it to be, besides anything that breaks the community guidelines. It would also be wise to credit the artist you’re using the art from.

1 Like

The problem is that I don’t know where to give credit.

1 Like

The best place to do so is in Your Avatar!, a topic that allows you to show off your profile pic and give credit to its creator. You could also put it in your bio.

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air
@JonBlueFire

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m a person here…

2 Likes

well i didn’t do this, so here’s my bio

I got into Bionicle in 2008 with my first set being Tahu mistika, shortly follow by Takanuva and Pohatu Phantoka. I am mainly a system moccist, while also doing bionicle every now and then, a collector, and enjoy Soccer and playing Cello

4 Likes

Hello, good denizens of the TTV Message Boards! I’m Pirean_Grammaticul, commonly known as-

Actually, I’d rather not start a re-introduction this way. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a humbler note, as you know, I’m Pirean, at the moment. I’ve been here for more than a year, even if my post count hasn’t gotten higher than 1400 recently. I’m most renowned for correcting grammar, though the cynic can burst out easily.

Anywho, hello to all new members! Have fun!

4 Likes

0/10 didn’t mention TTV: ORIGINS. /s
Nice to see ya back in da hood Pirean!

1 Like

Howdy I am Xevins. I have been here for quite the while (see my master rank?) but despite the fact that I have read this topic over a few times I ain’t never responded. Why you ask? because I never felt like it until now.

So random facts about me: cuz yer all stalkers. /s

I wear power armor (probably in my avatar right now).

I like electromagnetic weapons. (railguns, coilguns, gauss weapons, I love em all).

Black/Red are cool colors.

That’s my helpfully vague discription of my helpfully vague self.

6 Likes

You have made a very powerful enemy today…

It’s Mesonak

4 Likes

I-I never introduced myself.
Huh.
WELL HELLO EVERYONE!

I’m Mayple, the guy who will probably get on your nerves at least once during this wild ride. Imagine you’re on a roller coaster. I’m the guy next to you screaming his lungs out, making you almost go deaf. I’m the guy who will fall asleep during a lecture on the meaning of life. I am. The guy who makes up facts and then makes those made up facts fact.
I also tell really bad puns.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@White_Rainbow, a challenger approaches!
Nobody tells bad puns like her.
Except this one girl named Jessica I know, but her puns are awful.
Anyway, welcome! (sorry it dpesn’t apply.

2 Likes

It is I, The Peglegged Ninja. After following you guys (TTV crew) for a few years, I’ve finally decided to post on your message boards. Why’d it take me so long? Well you see, what happened was…

2 Likes