Introduce Yourself!

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the Message Boards @ThePegleggedNinja! Remember to read the site rules. While you’re at it, The Boards How-To Topic could help you with any of your questions about how to use the site.

4 Likes

What are you, some kind of moderator? :stuck_out_tongue:

jk, thx for your help informing new users about how things work 'round these parts :smile:

7 Likes

Nick, is that you?

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! @Leoxandar… I know you’re in the circle, but I forgot which. My first guess is Macedonia.

2 Likes

1 Like

Indeed then, I am most clever.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Irrie. I make sprite comics and write stories.

And that’s about all.

6 Likes

Hey Ehrye Irrie! Welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

lol, there’s actually a reason behind that. On another Bionicle forum my first username was “The Irrational Rock”, but I wanted to change it to something that would be easier to put in as a character. So I shortened it to Irrie.

But you’re right, it does sound very similar to Ehrye.

10 Likes

Welcome to the boards! I’m sure you’ll get cancer here and there have a great time here! Btw nice profile pic lol.

8 Likes

Welcome! Have fun getting lost and having no idea what the masters are doing with their profile pictures! ((You’ll know it when you see it) Or, perhaps you already have seen it) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome to hell the message boards Irrie!

2 Likes

Ha ha. Yeaahhh.

2 Likes

Welcome @Irrie to the TTV Message Boards! Remember to read the rules of the site and while you’re at it, check out this rather helpful topic. :smile:

3 Likes

Why hello there, Irrie! I’m Ninjanicktf, the lord of awesomeness! I hope you enjoy your stay here because you’re never leaving

1 Like

Welcome to the boards Irrie

1 Like

Thanks everybody!
Dang, y’all are a lot more friendlier than most other communities.

7 Likes

Depends on who you ask…

IMHO we are though (at least we sure try to be).

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun here.

2 Likes