Introduce Yourself!

Mainly because I can’t find bionicle books and comics for a reasonable price (usually they cost like two dollars but then you look at the shipping costs and… shivers…) but I have to say that the actual sets are not that hard to find or pricy, so it’s mainly because of the “story material”, so I can’t complain all that much.

3 Likes

Welp, I’ve been lurking for a while, so I guess i can introduce myself.

I’m Flashformers, or just Flash.

I got into Bionicle far too late, just as it started to wane in the Mistika-Glatorian years.

Afterwards, I started to delve deeper into the storyline, and finally got truly hooked.

I’m trying to recover a full G1 collection, but that’s probably gonna go nowhere, so I’ll have to be satisfied with my full G2 collections, and my massive pile of spare parts (Hero Factory.)

I MOC, draw, and try to be good at photography (but I still suck.)

So yeah, that’s me! I hope I can have a good time!

7 Likes

Welcome to the boards @Flashformers

You’ll really not like the community that we have here /s

1 Like

Oh geez. :neutral_face:

Hehe, I’ll try my best!

Pretty much everything you just said describes me (I also got INTO BIonicle around glatorian, though I have a few sets from before; I got hooked by the story around mistika, but the sets in Glatorian times; I considered getting all G1, but that seems like a bad idea; I almost have a full G2 collection, but since I live in China, It’s not working out (I may never get skull scorpio); I have a ton of HF parts [I actually liked HF, and still do]; I MOC; and I draw. I don’t really take photos though.)
Welcome!
Read the rules and don’t be a scrub.
Hail Denmark.

Welcome to the jungo.
Read the rules, don’t be a scrub, and so on.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Flashformers!

You and me both :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey I am back in the forums after a year and I can see a lot has changed and so far I have gotten one topic flagged! This is not a good start :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Only one thing to do then.

5 Likes

The name is Sir Pan Wafflecake, and it’s nice to meet you all. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since my birthday in '01 when I got my first set, Toa Onua , and soon after Bohrok Nuhvok. Until recently I didn’t know much about the Bionicle Story except for the Mask of Life movie, and even now I am horribly lost… I did however fall away from bionicle shortly after the Inika sets came out, as I just didn’t care for the style they went with. And now I am trying to revitalize my collection and get in touch with the community.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

5 Likes

Eh, I don’t wanna do my usual spiel, but here you go.
Don’t be a scrub, follow the rules, and so on.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards @Sir_Pan_Wafflecake

You’re going to have a not sogreat time here

/s

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the day one of these “you’re gonna have a bad time great time!” Posts gets taken seriously and the user leaves immediately.

7 Likes

…Who says it hasn’t? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, welcome @Sir_Pan_Wafflecake! I’m Slime, a Moderator around these parts. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the rules in this topic here, and especially the rules on Double Posting here.

And don’t forget to have fun! :smile:

7 Likes

Oh…
That’d be really bad and morbidly funny at the same time.

5 Likes

I must ask, does that include being a Deku Scrub?

Thank you, I’m sure I’ll have a not so great time.

3 Likes

nah because this aint majora’s mask

…which you can discuss in our Legend of Zelda topic over here! :smile:

6 Likes

Wow just wow.
TTV Tier segway segue there.

Welcome to the boards, it’s magical, but not too magical.

6 Likes

Jesus

I’ve been gone awhile.

Well sup. I’m Sammy, been here since more or less day one. And I’m back. Maybe. I’ve been… busy to say the least.

5 Likes

Hi.
Things aren’t the same as when you left.
(In an old dude’s cowboy accent)