Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the boards (… ooooor welcome to the jungle I suppose)!!!
I hope you have a great time here.
If you want to try to get into the Bionicle story I suggest you use the reading order that someone posted on the Bionicle category, it helps a lot (also play MNOG if you haven’t already, it’s awesome)

Hi, I’m Ninjanicktf! Welcome back the boards! I’m sure it’s gotten worse Better since you left!

1 Like

Who are you again?

/s

4 Likes

That’s weird. I just got back from that.

This guy

3 Likes

Well then. hi everyone! I’m Hali! (Not actually hali just introducing myself by my username.)
Just a little fun fact that I think is cool. The “TheMaskMaker” part of my username refers to how i love to draw/ what im best at drawing. Heads. Because stupid fingers and toes are hard. I can get up to the torso and then I have to stop for a full on person. best people that i draw are where their hands and feet aren’t visible. This includes shoes/gloves.

6 Likes

I hear you on the hands part.

1 Like

Same here! Happy boarding

1 Like

Come to me @Scorcherdefire and introduce yourself to the boards

3 Likes

I’d like to reintroduce myself, for I have been inactive for a while, and changed quite a bit as well. My name is Squeaverking. Do not be mistaken, for I am not a furry or brony(any longer concerning the latter). I seek the same Mata Nui you all do. Halo is life, as well as Bionicle and Skyrim. May the Covenant be at bay, the Falmer stay away, and Makuta make you not his prey.

11 Likes

Your back! and your still cool.

Have fun on the (still a little essentric) boards.

4 Likes

I love this sentence. :smile:

5 Likes

@Crusader @Xevins Thanks guys, it’s good to be back

4 Likes

How long were you gone?
I think I came here after you left, though I’ve seen old posts of yours.

1 Like

Yeah, we were in that Bionicle RP. I believe the last time I was around was in November.

1 Like

Welcome back yo

2 Likes

Thanks m8. Time to regain Master, it seems like a long road ahead.

4 Likes

But it is a road well traveled. Good to have you back.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Here on the internet, I go by the name of MasterJedi. I have been a BIONICLE fan since 2004, but my first BIONICLE set was actually Lehvak-Kal. I found TTV by their YouTube channel about 2 weeks ago, specifically by the show BIONICLE Autopsy. My favorite show at the moment is the MOC Spotlight, as I have gotten into MOCing somewhat recently, and am looking for ways to improve my skills. I mostly use LDD for MOCing, as I don’t have too many pieces in real life to make much of anything with. I have made some MOCs in the past, though, so I might post some of those along with my LDD stuff. Anyway, that’s a little bit about me. I hope to see you all around soon!

7 Likes

Hi @MasterJedi2014 and welcome to the cult TTV Message boards. I hope you enjoy never having free time ever again all of the memes and weirdness, as well as all of the scrubs members on this site.

1 Like