Introduce Yourself!

Hola @omega9998! I’m the Maukta of TTV’s shadow…place…(couldn’t come up with a better name for that) and I welcome you to TTV!

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome, friend!

I know this is a very late reply because this was posted up more than two years ago but barely anybody knows who I am so…

Hi! I’m ProjectLegoAnimations. I am European and I first found TTV in my recommendations on youtube after watching many bionicle related videos. the first video I watched was the recap review on nocturn. I then watched more and more and without TTV I probably wouldn’t know anything about the bionicle G1 story. I also definitely wouldn’t be making the bionicle stop motion animation series I am currently working on. So thank you, Echo Jo- I mean… Thank you TTV!

3 Likes

Ah, good old recommended section.
Welcome to the site, and make sure you read up on our rules,

1 Like

That rarely matters.

In fact it is encouraged.

The latest reply before you was 4 days prior so you aren’t all that “late”

4 Likes

Hellos, my name is being of “Chriss.” The name that is the name of the user that is mine is also being of my self-MOC’s name. I am being of look forward to being of this community that is this web-site that is this community.

4 Likes

Suh dudes. I’m Morris the Mata Nui Cow from BS01.

4 Likes

greetings good sire
welcome to walmart

8 Likes

Welcome Moris. Hope you enjoy your time

Welcome @Infrared

4 Likes

good day and welcome to the TTV Message Boards
follow the rules and do stuff

Hello sir.

11 Likes

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.

Hello everyone! My name’s Jormad, I’m a longtime listener to the podcast, (2 years is a long time, right? :wink: ) and I’m glad to be here. I like drawing, Bionicles, Lego, photography, and Transformers. So, happy to be here, everyone. Hope you all are having a nice day!

2 Likes

I am indeed. Glad you could join us!

How dare you say that to me.

Hey. I know you can see my user name right above these word but I’ll say it anyway. Hi I am warrior_crafter which is also my minecraft user name. I was look at podcasts for the first time to see what they were and I found ttv. Best podcast ever!!! I was instantly addicted. I don’t have a favorite show, I like eljays recaps and reviews, the eBay one I can’t remember the name of, and pretty much all the others. I do love the music parodies a lot though. Well that’s about it. I’m glad to have joined the message boards and get to talk about ttv

4 Likes

You and I shall get along nicely.

1 Like

You mean Modularity is the best podcast ever :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Have I already posted here? If so, I’mma post again.

Hi, I’m PotatoAlien. If you are a carrot alien, a turnip alien, a cucumber alien, or any other vegetable alien species, you will meet your end in due time.

I like Bonkles. Been a fan since '06, which is my favorite year. 'Twas 5up3r 3dgy.

I also like dank memes, because all aliens need them to survive.

2 Likes