Introduce Yourself!

oh dang i’m outta here

1 Like

Little do you know I’m having my fellow potato aliens track you down and stuff you into a potato.

1 Like

Hello there, just joined the site. Been watching the Youtube channel for a while now, big fan. You guys are really filling in something that was missing in the Bionicle community for years; really good, professionally made video content. I’ve been a Bionicle fan since 2001, I’m a massive nerd when it comes to the lore but less so with the sets. I was relatively active on BZP many many years ago under the name of ‘Biorune’, though I haven’t posted there in at least 5 years.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Hautaka as probably around 31.7896% of you know. I found out about TTV by watching Bionicle videos several years ago, and I found Eljay’s Recap Reviews. That is also my favorite show on the channel.
SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILERS FOR ELJAY’S RECAP REVIEWS FINALE

Eljay looked exactly like I would imagine. Neat.

1 Like

I’ve been gone for a while so let me reintroduce myself for all of you newbies here.

My name is Code (despite my username). I’ve been a member of this message board for a little over 2 years now. I took a hiatus on this board to get my A+ certificate as well as working through my CE classes. I’m an entrepreneur and I currently fix and troubleshoot electronics for a living. I most likely won’t be as active as before because of my search for colleges but I hope to be on more.

4 Likes

Welcome back Code! If you ever want to change your username, PM a Mod (like myself) and we’ll change it for you. We’ve currently (as in for the past year) run into a bug where users can’t change their username.

2 Likes

Thanks. I don’t want to change my username now but I appreciate the offer.

1 Like

I was also gone from the site for a while so I’ll post my bio here:

Hello, I’m Hunter!
I’ve been a LEGO enthusiast since I was born, and I’ve had a passion for BIONICLE since it’s first awakening.

Aside from that stuff, if you’re still reading this (woohoo you’ve got an attention span that lasts longer than 4 seconds!) here are some facts about me.

I was born in Washington state, I’m 17 years old (18 in January), I’m 6’3", I’m 1/4th Danish, I love animals and nature, and I’ve been a vegetarian since I was around 2-3 years old.

In February of 2015 I was hired by LEGO and I worked for them for about a year before leaving the company in January of 2016 for reasons I won’t get into here (But feel free to ask me why if you’re curious!)

I founded a project called LegoUni-Craft on August 23rd 2011, a Minecraft project which has mainly worked to rebuild the cancelled LEGO MMO, LEGO Universe, in Minecraft. Over the years I’ve been running a fun little community server for the project, I encourage anyone interested in joining to come check it out! I also have made multiple resource packs for LUC which are based upon LEGO Universe as well. I also make BIONICLE skins and am working on a fun BIONICLE resource pack add-on for LUC so stay tuned!

I’m a friendly guy so if you ever need someone to talk to just shoot me a message!

So that’s me, if you wanna know more just ask :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Greetings! My name is Broken!
I am completely new to this community.
I have been a fan of Bionicle ever since I was born.
My personal facorite years were 2001, 2004, and 2006.
:grin:
I am also a 3D Animator and Youtuber!

4 Likes

Mind if I fix it /s

Anyways, welcome to the boards community

3 Likes

Welcome man!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Ian and I’m looking forward to make friends with this community. (I am a fan of every year of bionicle except for 2009-10.)

1 Like

But those had the best sets :stuck_out_tongue:

u wot mate

1 Like

Hi there! Im DigitalDeath (although im probably gonna try to change it soon) and ive been on the message boards for a while. Im 13, like bionicle, and i should probably tell you ahead.

Im not a purist
Im nailing my windows and doors right now, gtg.

I smell a heretic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I guess a reintroduction might be worth after almost 6 months of leaving. Welp I’m BlueCel (pronounced BlueShell, ik confusing) or just blu… Or white rainbow or a lot of other names haha, I usually draw stuff but I rarely post it here nowadays since I’m very busy.

4 Likes

Welcome back. It looks like this absence was much longer than your first. :stuck_out_tongue:

I joined here a year ago but I’ve only become active recently. I watch every TTV video and I might be Eljays worst nightmare. Oh wait not a red and blue pin, ok maybe just his mildly bad daydream then.

I’m Scarilian, i’ve been here ages and introduced myself a few times. Hope everyone has a good 2017 and welcome to any new members who join.

2 Likes