Introduce Yourself!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Good day, I’m Doomsayer 400, long time lurker but haven’t had an account! really excited to join the message boards and catch up after a years hiatus of keeping up with Bionicle!

1 Like

HI I am Kiddiecraft and I came into this network to tell about new legos coming out for example, The Unikitty Show has been confirmed for a show on Cartoon Network. and also a little debate on the next collectable minifigures series 18 costume series!

Glad to join the community

Kiddiecraft

P.S We might even meet up in Brickfair 2017

3 Likes

Welcome… Also the show doesn’t look too promising so far, to be honest….

Nice to see a new member.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Hi solaris

Hello everyone! I haven’t checked the site in a few years(? has it really been that long?). I have been keeping up with the channel, for the most part. Expect some more MOC’s from me coming this summer!

3 Likes

Welcome back, then.

Hi, didn’t see you there, I’m squeaver. I’ve been running this pawn shop for about 3 years now.

2 Likes

Oh hey, I do actually remember you from the early days of the site. Welcome back.

1 Like

So I introduced myself a while back, but I didn’t really care about these boards at the time.

Hello. I am Logan. My persona, who I will often refer to myself as, is Loganto the Le-Matoran.
I enjoy Bionicle 2001-2003 for the world building, 2004 for the sets and concept, and 2007 for the writing and story.
I enjoy writing, whether it be worldbuilding, fanfiction, or novel writing. I do quite a bit of pencil art, but you’ll sometimes see me with a sharpie in my hand.
My persona, if he were to be canon in the Bionicle universe, would be a chute director on Metru-Nui, a map maker in 2001 Mata-Nui, and a plant and herb salesman in 2003 Mata-Nui. He wears an Akaku, and as I mentioned before, he is a matoran of air.
I don’t believe that toa make good original characters because they’re supposed to be somewhat rare and special, so I give props to anyone who has humbled themselves enough to have a matoran persona.
I can read matoran fluently, and Brick by Brick is the only Nonfiction book I’ve been able to pound through with interest.
My favorite mask is the Avsa, and my favorite element is plantlife.
If I was somehow placed in the BIONICLE universe and transformed into a matoran, I would most likely be an Onu-Matoran with a noble Komau.

5 Likes

Welcome to our humble board.

Hello all good friends of the TTV Messaging Forums, my name is Tate, how do you do?
I am new to these boards so please bare with me if I make any mistakes but I’ve read all the rules so I am sure I won’t make any.

I’ll try to have the best time conversing with my fellow hobbyists about all things LEGO related, thanks for having me my friendos!

That’s all from me!

15 Likes

Welcome! Just be sure to stay away from the nefarious @Political_Slime and I guarantee you’ll have a good time!

14 Likes

Thank you good moderator of this forum boardsite!

13 Likes

Hey, I’m Kikoa and I like Lego, YouTube and computer games.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Dymkobierca and I joined the Message Boards today.

I’ve been watching TTV YouTube channel from time to time, starting in 2015 when I used it as a main source of information during the second generation of Bionicle.
My most viewed show is Ven’s M.O.C. Spotlight (due to its high occurance in “Suggested Videos” list) and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I have some questions concerning 2001 set conservation and I’m sure to find answers here.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Boards, @Dymkobierca!

I am unsure if there is a preexisting topic on that subject or not, but the search bar can be very useful. If there isn’t one, feel free to make your own topic in the BIONICLE category.

I hope you enjoy your stay, mate!

2 Likes

uh, hey gamers
I’m Looch.
i’ve been here since day 1, but i decided to leave almost 6 months ago now?
but uh, i may be back i guess? not sure yet.

7 Likes