Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the boards, man!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story, friend. Unfortunate as it is, I’m sure it was a very common one. What’s not common is being so outright with it. Others who read that might feel less alone in their past insecurities, though they might not know how to talk about it. Props to you.

This dynamic definitely colored a few of my social interactions through school, but I’m thankful my folks managed to teach me pretty early on that anybody’s problem with me minding my business is their problem alone. That confidence really nurtured my creativity, honestly.

2 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you here

1 Like

good to know

Jokes aside, welcome! I look forwards to seeing what kind of art you’ve made!

5 Likes

The 20 years refers to my journey with bonkles

1 Like

Ahhh that makes sense
Lucky duck, I didn’t get any bionicle until I was 12 or so.
;-;
back in 2016

2 Likes

Oh man! That’s so interesting! Yeah, I have a pretty thorough collection from G1. These days it’s a wonder I ever put them down! I’m only getting better and better with them!

I am lucky. BIONICLE has done so much for my creativity.

2 Likes

Ayyy-same here!

2 Likes

LOL same with me. I got my first Bionicle sets around 2015, when I was of age 11.

3 Likes

Hey TTVMB!

A little about me – I’m something of a blend between an artist and a craftsman. I’ve been feeling the push and pull between the two disciplines for a while now, but only recently formally acknowledged and embraced it. So I’ve been a BIONICLE fan since its launch, and a LEGO fan since I was very little, and have never felt the passion for it slip away over the years.

I’ve never been super active in the fan communities (TTV, BZP, Biosector), but I have been present as an “outside observer” for many years now. Truth be told, I finally joined the TTV board to shamelessly promote my LEGO Ideas BIONICLE project! :grin: I originally discovered TTV after learning about the unearthing of more Legend of Mata Nui, and tuned in to the stream on and off since then. I remember being very pleased to see the fans still engaging so enthusiastically with BIONICLE content. Happy building yall!

8 Likes

Glad you’ve decided to join us!

4 Likes

Hey! Ashamed to say I should have joined in on here years ago, but I am a bit shy with big groups. I’ve been a fan of the craft (Bionicle) since the original wave of Toa in 01’. I’d like to say I was a pretty casual BZP member back in the heydays (casual lurker) but I did love the building contests. At the time, I went by Blue Diamond, or BD. Took some time off from LEGO to work on my degree, but I have been active lately (IG, Flickr) and enjoy seeing the community still thrive! Looking forward to making more family :smile:

9 Likes

Greetings!

we’re mostly just immature teenagers here but welcome aboard

7 Likes

Im Cordax.

4 Likes

Im Solar.

4 Likes

Best introduction ever.

I just realised I never posted here

4 Likes

Sup. Name’s Etnurb someplaces, GoodGuy2006 others. I have a Youtube channel, but I haven’t posted anything (yet). I mostly do Gundams, Bionicles, and Transformers. My favorite characters from those stories are, in order, the RX 93 ν Gundam (I have three), Takanuva & Good Guy, and Soundwave & Tarn. My favorite color is blue. My favorite numbers are 5, 7, and 10. My favorite game show is Family Feud. My favorite Transformers (Bay) movie is DotM. My favorite Transformer I own is Siege Refractor, with my Grimlockimus Custom Ver. Springer ~ Grimlock at a very close second. I like to collect knock-off Transformers. My favorite lines are High Grade in Gundams, Power of the Primes in Transformers, and 2015 in Bionicle. My favorite Harry Potter book is The Half-Blood Prince. My inspiration is Shadowgear6335. And finally, my favorite food is poutine, though I live in America. Well, that’s enough that you can get my general feel, without me needing to share too much.
Well, thanks for reading my biography. Have a fun day, and don’t buy used lime joints.
P.S. Does anyone know where can I get a HG MS-06 Zaku II 040 for a good price and reasonable shipping (a reasonable price for me is $15 usd or lower)? I need three, two so that I can have a nice little trio (I already have one), and another for my first kitbash (A.K.A. giving it the extra gun from the Tristan). Appreciate it!

10 Likes

I guess I’ll take some time to introduce myself, I’m Chris. I’m on reddit and instagram as republicbuilder. I’m currently in school for accounting, and I spend my free time building. I decided to go back to school after some pretty terrible medical situations, so I might not be on too much with my workload. I look forward to getting to know some people and hanging out.

8 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the TTV Boards!

3 Likes