Introduce Yourself!

You’re welcome!

Well, might as well get this over with. I’m Delta (known as DeltaStriker on various other sites). You may have seen me lurking about on YouTube, the Custom BIONICLE Wiki or BZPower. I’m just a writer looking to improve and gain a wider audience. And I occasional MOC and make YouTube videos. Occasionally.

I honestly don’t remember when or how I found TTV. It was either that I heard about the channel on other BIONICLE fansites or just stumbled across them on YouTube. The only TTV shows I really watch would be the Top Tens and BIONICLE Autopsy. I’m here because I was told that this was a great place to post stories and such.

So yeah. That’s me. 'Ello.

5 Likes

Welcome! If you ever need any help feel free to mention (@)/message me or any other Moderator.

Hey man! Your handle wouldn’t have anything to do with a certain commando unit from a galaxy far far away, would it? :wink:

8 Likes

Delta, my good friend! Welcome to the boards! Make sure you read the rules and have a fun time! :smile: :wink: :sunny:

1 Like

Not intentionally, no. But hey, who doesn’t like Star Wars?

I can’t remember exactly why I chose it when I first started using it three years ago, but I’ve stuck with it ever since. Force of habit, I guess.

'sup Oonie, fancy seeing you here. And of course I read the rules. How could you expect anything less from me? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Seemingly a surprisingly large percentage of the userbase of these Boards. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see what you did there :wink:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: How can this be…?

2 Likes

I really don’t know

maybe they think star wars is too mainstream

but anyways welcome Delta

9 Likes

hi im new here and i like bioniclez and ninjagos my favorite bionicle is tahu and i cant wait until bionicle actually releases becaz the only peple that have bionicle 2015 are the ttv and those are just mimics and bzpower has real stuff.

Nah. Kiddin’

This would’ve been me in an alternate universe, just with out the extra “2”.

4 Likes

Welcome to the magical, mystical world called the TTV Message Boards. Enjoy your stay, and make sure to check out the Message Boards Anniversary Community Contest!

3 Likes

oh thats cool

1 Like

Na, the mods hate it will a passion.

and is there a moderator like guiz like @John_Smith?

2 Likes

I’m here to delete any and all double posts. :smiley:

4 Likes

Behold! A list of moderators.

(Also, don’t forget to check the rules :wink:)

1 Like

Hello everyone i am new to the message board but hope to meet new friends :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello TheMasterbuilder! Welcome to the Boards!

Be sure to read the rules or the mods and I will be forced to rip you to shreds and eat your innards. :blush:

2 Likes

welcome to this amazing land Master Builder

Thanks and i most defiantly will ToaNuju :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the message boards.