Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, @Clever_Username, @IonicNova, @MasterBlaster10, @DG_Eddie, @SkullKid, @Delta, and @TheMasterbuilder!
Wow! A lot of people have joined within the week of my absence! Also Skullkid, I have a MOC made of you, I didn’t make it, but my bro did!

Make sure that you give this a read! we also have some great mods and admins on this site, but if you don’t follow the rules you might end up not liking the results

6 Likes

Alright cool, new people. I hope they join the cool kid’s club.

1 Like

You mean the big one with the KauKau, right?

1 Like

Yep. HugeDomains.com

Welcome @Tahu12 and @TheMasterbuilder

So many new Master brethren! :smiley:

1 Like

OK man, I’ll be serious; this is just a joke. I’m Pirean.

'kay?

Apparently the new people say hello here and it seems to be my turn, I’ve been aware of the message boards for quite some time and after Makutafest I’ve decide to finally make an account. so Hello everyone!

7 Likes

Well, that is a good a time as ever to come over here. So welcome aboard the good ship TTV, were everyone get’s seasick and the boat keeps crashing…

4 Likes

Hullo Mr. DaftVirus! Be sure to read da rules and everything will be swell! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Consider them read and not as boring to read as other typical website rules haha!

6 Likes

Welcome to die.

The bathrooms are to your left.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

5 Likes

Bah Weep Granah Ni Ni Bong, @DaftVirus

4 Likes

welcome :smile:

@DaftVirus

DaftVirus?
like http://daftvirus.deviantart.com/ ?

Anyway hi.

Yep that’s me! :^)
Hello!

1 Like

Hi guys. Im lumazone and i am from Estonia. I am 14 years old. I got into bionicle at 2008. My first set was Bitil.

2 Likes

hello, welcome to the boards :smile:

Welcome to the boards, I hope you actually stick around and post stuff, both @DaftVirus and @lumazone

3 Likes

hrey m9s

Wait, DaftVirus?

Like, the deviantArt account DaftVirus?

OMG IT’S YOU! JIAYI’LL BE HERE BEFORE I KNOW IT!!!

3 Likes