Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @SilverStar!

Have fun!

3 Likes

Hey all. I’m Thatticus Rex, new to these here boards. I don’t know what I’m hoping to do here, other than just have fun and such. It’ll be great. Me, you, the Internet, and our computers, we’ll all have a good time.

1 Like

Well, fun is what we do here, I think.
The people here are all crazy.

How to not get baned.
How to post good.

2 Likes

To quote Wreck-Gar, Hot Rod, Springer, etcetera, bah weep grana weep ninni bong.

@SilverStar Welcome! @ThatticusRex Salve! (Hello)

Hola, Bonjour, and other ways of saying hello, @Terox, @photobrickstudios, @Makuta_Nazo, @SilverStar and @ThatticusRex! I’m your Friendly Neighborhood Inactive Master Guy, here to tell you to have F.U.N!

No, that title belongs to Milsy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO BUILD STUFF TOGETHER!
U IS FOR UMBRA SUU-UUCKS!
N IS FOR NO HERO FACTOR-Y!.. erm…

sorry.

1 Like

:cry:

I misread that as socks.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Ishtar_Guard. I’ve been watching TTV on YouTube for a LONG time but this is the first time I’ve made an account on the boards. I really don’t know why I waited so long to make an account. I hope I haven’t missed too much! :smile:

1 Like

Hola @Ishtar_Guard! I’m a somewhat inactive guy, here to tell you to have F.E.N!

TEYM TO HAVS FEIIIN

Hello! I’m huge Bionicle fan from Russia. I’m watching TTV for long time and now found this boards. I’m think this is unique place unlike any other Bionicle forums. It’s very cool here!

1 Like

Greetings, giant! Feel free to mingle, just be sure to follow the rules. Have F.E.N!

U Stealin’?

Hola @lehvaknuva! Welcome to the rather offensive and dangerous Message Boards! :smile:

2 Likes

Hallo! welcome to the message boards!

######We will take your soul now.

2 Likes

[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:2023, topic:13”]
We will take your soul now.
[/quote]SHHH

You guys are telling too much.

4 Likes

Hello, all new members! I’m longer-here-than-you guy, and I welcome you to the boards!

2 Likes

I now exist…

Probably

3 Likes