1 Like

Welcome to Narnia, @Xartiac! I hope you have fun on the Message Boards! :smile:

so uh
I decided its time to get back into the community
So
My name is Pot8o, i am a pretty old community member

I am the nicest of memes

5 Likes

Welcome back @ghost8o, with your Halloween name n’ such.

1 Like

you see
my name represents my inactivity on the boards

4 Likes

Do you plan to change it now that you,

Hmmm?

hmm
Alivet8o doesn’t exactly work as well as ghost8o

I suppose ill change it back to Pot8o
its such a hassle nowadays
gotta pm a mod, ask him to change my name
pfft

4 Likes

Hey :wink: I’m a huge Bionicle Fan since 2005. My father once bought me Nuju Hordika. A decision he’d soon regret ( :wink: ) cause I fell in love with Bionicle and from this Moment I wanted to own every single set :smiley: Oh my parents spent a lot of money on Bionicle… I´m 19 now, but i still collect Bionicle figures, because it played such a huge and important role in my childhood.
I found out about the message boards when I was looking for some 2016 leaks back in august. And then of course I discovered the YT Channel which is amazing too ;3 So I’m looking forward to have a great time with you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Greeting: Bienvenidos, @theDomiii.

I am currently primarily a League of Legends and Bionicle artist preferring to go by the name of Tesla (Nikola and Johnny are also fine).

Video games, TV shows, music…almost all forms of expressive media had shaped my imagination and the worlds I created in my head over the past decade and a half (its called The Imperium Multiverse). But only recently did I start visually expressing it and I am willing to learn new artistic techniques to better present my creativity to the world.

- I have learned about Bionicle from a friend that had all the Toa Mata in 2001 and I instantly knew that I would like to have one of the sets as well. Three years later and my first set was Nuhrii, followed by in order Orkham, Ehrye, Toa Nokama, Visola, Toa Matau, Tehutti, Ahkmou, Toa Hordika Vakama, Toa Inika Jaller, Thulox, Tanma, Toa Phantoka Lewa, Master Tahu, Master Gali and soon to be Umarak and Uxar.

I have became a fan of TTV and an active Bionicle community member only recently with the leaked news of Bionicles 2015 return and a TTV Message board member exactly a year ago. As a toy theme that shaped my childhood and what I am today, I am excited and honored to share this Hype Train with you all.

I have a desire to one day work as an storyboard artist and to teach kids the wonders of science.

My tumblr, youtube and devianART pages act as a showcase of my work and the things that I like most sharing.

Q: Where do you live?

A: Novi Sad, Serbia

Q: Why go by the name Tesla Effect?

A: One of my favorite scientists is Nikola Tesla, who is a famed Serbian inventor that brought about the second industrial revolution. He was a kind, good person, way ahead of his time. The Effect part comes from the Tesla Plasma Ball, and the inventions called “Tesla Effect” and “Tesla’s Electrostatic Field”. And no, I had not based my name on the TV show and games called “Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure”, I was even surprised after I heard about this same named media.

Have some more questions? Ask me on tumblr, its much easier that way.

1 Like

Welcome @theDomiii! I’m Plural, here to tell you to read all of the community rules and to have F.U.N. :smile:

Nice! I admire his introduction of AC into most modern day life, with the AC motor.

Sorta welcome to the boards Not really, really, sort of slightly, perhaps.

######I also play league of legends.

1 Like

If you play on NA server, add me (Tesla Effect, is the name).

I’m EUW unfortunatly.

Omg same

1 Like

How did you-
That was like,400 posts away.

1 Like

I have no life, like everyone else who comes on here.

3 Likes

I cordially welcome @JJBussey, @reaper1219, @Keetongu74, @TyrannoNoddy, @Lexonn, @Terox, @photobrickstudios, @Makuta_Nazo, @SilverStar, @lehvaknuva, @Xartiac, and @theDomiii to the TTV Message Boards.

2 Likes

I’m gonna piggyback off of @TFM101 to say the same thing :smile:

Hello TTV community! My name’s Squidman. I just created my account today, but I’ve been a fan of TTV since the first Bionicle 2015 leak video, way back with the black and white picture. My favorite show on TTV is probably the Podcast, which I find hilarious. However I also like TTV Talks, Eljay’s Recap’s, and pretty much anything and everything other than the VNOG videos. Unfortunately, I’ve been away from the channel for a few months due to my first year at highschool, but I’m making an effort to rewatch all of the podcasts I missed.

Anyway, I’ve been on another forum in my time… But I’m still trying to figure this one out. If someone could link me to the general rules page that would be great. I hope that this message boards is as great as I’ve heard it to be (thanks @Toa_Onepu) :smiley:.

3 Likes