Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Alright, I’ll reform it to the knife form.” He picks it up, melting and reforming it back to it’s original form.

Swordsman notes several more people had shown up.

Emperor walks around.

1 Like

“He’s got a point,” Lync says. “Besides, since when were you Toa of Drama?”

“I dunno, maybe the point when we got sent to a foreign island?” Pheore sits upright, turning to face Lync. “You’re really calm right now?”

“Uh… yeah?” Lync shrugs. “It’s not like freaking out is gonna help us. Maybe this was supposed to happen.” Lync’s voice is uncertain, like she’s trying to convince herself.

“Well, somebody has just figured out how to one-up Karzahni when it comes to planning,” Ticeli says, reloading his Kanoka onto his back. “I should make them a medal.”

1 Like

Kore had long since slid off of the unconscious dragons head, the flame armour reforming as the vacuum was removed, and was currently swimming towards the beach, a slight limp to his walk as he tentatively pressed at the now sealed, and blood covered (if now dried), wound Swordsman had given him, hissing slightly as he pressed upon it before giving an exasperated sigh.

“Just perfect. Now I have to replace that.”

Coron gets up. “Maybe we should head out to search for them, no? I could help you.” He says, his smirk hidden by his mask. I could use this… He thinks.

Symphony watches Nameless work, he looks rather interested.

The two fauns work on healing the half-dragon.

The dragon aimlessly floats in the ocean. (@KAI_BORG)
OOC: We’re a thousand miles from the island… just for reference.

(@Omega_Tahu) I found this in the signup…this is funny.:laughing:

rules that aren’t really being enforced…thanks (@Runa)

1 Like

“No.”

“Yes!”

“Grapefruit!” Lync and Pheore stare at Ticeli.

“Uh, what’s a grapefruit?” Lync asks. Ticeli shrugs.

“I made it up.” For a moment, nobody says anything.

Anyways,” Pheore finally says, “We could use the help. If we’re stranded in the middle of nowhere, we could use all of the help we can get, right?” She stares purposefully at Lync. Lync crosses her arms and turns her head, looking off into the ocean. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She extends a fist towards Coron. “Welcome to the team!”

He hesitantly bumps it with his own. “Glad to be here.”

OOC: sorry @Jcton, I’ve been pretty busy recently, so I wasn’t really around at the time to enforce them, otherwise I most likely would have.

Symphony continues watching Nameless work.

OOC: Ehh, it happens. It’s not like I noticed anything…

[spoiler][quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:1844, topic:43892”]
Gravity snaps the dragon’s wings, getting rid of his main form of propulsion.
[/quote]

[/spoiler]
People should always check the first post of the signup, before doing actions…Albeit that was the more realistic result.

Nameless sets down the gravity bolt, satisfied, and starts working on another.

Coron looks around. “So, where to?” He says.

Symphony continues watching him, “Need any help?”

“I’m fine.” He replies, not trusting anyone else with his weapons.

Symphony whines, “But I let you shoot me with my weapon…”

He tosses him a white crystalline bolt. “Here, coat this in this.” He tosses him a small container of pinkish powder.

“Uh…” Pheore looks around, picking a direction and pointing. “That way.” Lync slaps her hand down.

“We should go to the mountain,” she says, motioning to the large rock in question. “We’ll be able to see everything from up there.”

“And who made you leader?” Pheore retorts.

“What I meant to say is that I’m going to the mountain.” Lync turns, and walks back towards the treeline. Ticeli laughs.

“So, uh, mountain sound good?” Pheore asks Coron.

1 Like

“I don’t see why not.” He says, following.

Pheore jogs a bit to catch up with him. “Great! Now we just need a team name.”

Ticeli removes the Volitak from his face and replaces it with his Kualsi. Within a second he’s caught up with Lync. “Sooo, is this whole rebel thing a phase, or…” Lync regards him out of the corner of her eye.

“It’s not like Pheore’s the leader. Argon was, and he’s not here.”

“So yes. Wow, this team is great already!”

1 Like

Coron walks with them, listening patiently to the bickering.

OOC: I define Autohitting as describing an attack and the result. Obviously some attacks are going to hit no matter what, but I’m not going to say what happened

Although to be fair, that dragon flew 1000s of miles propelled only by its breath, which is completely unrealistic no matter how you look at it. I don’t really mind most of the time, but suspension of disbelief only can carry me so far.

IC: Swordsman continues to float around.

1 Like

“So, uh, where’re you from?” Pheore asks him.