Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I suggest a energy disruption bolt, it might slow me down or confuse me.” Symphony disappears into shadow and appears on the beach. He yells, “What’s the commotion about?” (@KAI_BORG. @Runa)

“Found something I thought I’d lost, shadow traveler!” Kelratz chirped as he waved the gun around, unfazed by Symphony’s sudden arrival.

“Just…don’t go blowing stuff up all willy-nilly.” He says, secretly half-materializing his scythe behind his back, just enough to where it still can’t be seen from Keltraz’s perspective. “Oh, nothing.” He calls over to Symphony.

“Huh, a good idea…” Nameless comments as he gets back to work. “But there’s others I want first…”

“What is it?” He asks, shadowing closer in a instant.

Emperor flies above the island.

“Tesla photon bombardment canon! High damage, slow shot, slow recharge!”

“What’s a photon, I just learned how shadow bolts affect me little.” He looks at the strange weapon.

“A particle of light.” Runa responds. “It works like a particle and a wave.”

“Type of particle, energy, thing. Makes good name!” Kelratz chirped before cocking his head to listen to Runa.

“Huh, I would probably be put out of commission for a while, but not die…”
(@KAI_BORG)

1 Like

“Uh, may I ask who you are?” Runa asked.

“I’m…Symphony the True Chaos…You?” His body starts to reform itself, taking the shape of ‘Geet’, “Ever seen this guy, he’s my step-brother.” He smiles.

1 Like

“No, never.” He says. “And nice to meet you, I am Runa, Bringer of Death.” He bows slightly, still hiding the half-made, still energy scythe.

A trio of Toa appear on the beach.

“What the…” Pheore spins around rapidly, trying to get a sense of their surroundings. “This isn’t the Suva.”

“No duh, genius,” Ticeli drawls. “Hey look, we’re standing on the ground.” Pheore turns back to confront Ticeli.

“Well, where are we then?”

“Oh, let me pull out my map…” Ticeli mimes pulling out a map, then examining it closely. “Hmm… now if I triangulate our coordinates… well… it appears that we are on a beach.” Pheore throws up her hands.

“Oi vey, would it be too much to get a straight answer out of you?”

“Well, you can buy one for ten widgets…”

As the two bicker, Lync wanders towards the forest, swinging her sword around experimentally.

1 Like

“Huh, you know…I was dead at a point…but this guy called ‘Makuta’ brought me back.”
He reforms back into his normal form

OOC: @jayzor17
you might be able to see Symphony if you want, he’s also at the beach, with Runa and Kelratz (@Runa, @KAI_BORG) plus they might recognize Symphony if they’re from Okotan Adventures, like he is.

2 Likes

OOC: No, they’re at the scrapyard I believe.

IC: Runa looks appalled. “Brought back! You poor soul!”

1 Like

As they were talking Kelratz took notice of the energy Scythe Runa was forming, and holding in the direction of Kelratz’s view.

“Oooohh…Shiny.” Kelratz quietly chirped as he started to slowly advance forwards, reaching his hands out to grab the scythe.

Emperor landed somewhere on the island, noticing the protodites clumps. “Wonder how these got here?..”

“Not really, I’m not dead, but not really alive, I’m rather unique at this point.”

OOC: Sorry i was mistaken.

“Hahaha!.. You’re real funny! you know that?” she replied sacasticly

1 Like