Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“You are always like this cheering over the smallest of things can’t you be serious like ever?” she replied to Keltraz acting like a kid. “So since you have not been under my supervision you lazy intrusive shiny stealer what have you done here?” she continued she was not mad at Keltraz but most other things she been through already.

1 Like

“I made a teleporter, some new friends, punched a Shiny-stealer, got a new piece of Shiny and a Shiny hand!” Kelratz replied, waving the portal gun, odd piece of gold metal, and then showed off his palm, small chunks of the odd space-gems box still melted into it from when he’d taken it.

OOC: I love that description for him! XD

1 Like

“You made a teleporter?” she asked confused then continued “At least I don’t have to clean up your mess” she was a bit calmer now “I never planned to clean up his mess anyways it is not my fault that lazy guy has no manners,” she thought to herself
“have you kept Nekrat in check?” she asked Keltraz

OOC: Just gonna tell ya I’m going to bed now the time is some time after midnight in Sweden and I have quite some stuff to do tomorrow too, so Good night

1 Like

What do you think my dear?” Nekrat replied, his voice popping up as Kelratz’s posture took on a more professional/straight backed stance.

If you know us, than you know Kelratz is not one to keep the strongest of holds upon me, despite his… stronger mental state.” He replied, his grin calculatingly cold despite his tone of speech, quickly swapping back to Kelratz as he replied sheepishly, “Uh… kinda?”, giving off a small, slightly nervous chuckle.

“Which Makuta?” We must be somewhere in the Southern Isles. Are the Makuta down here having a dispute?

“Which? You mean there’s more than one!” He grumbles for a bit, “By the way…your height disturbs me.” He reforms himself to be as tall as Lync. (He was a bit smaller…)

1 Like

Runa kept blasting balls of energy at scrap piles and slicing at them with his scythe.

Nameless now sat with a small pile of light blue crystalline bolts beside him, tinkering now with some bolts that were starting to look as if they had a rippling effect on them, coming from all sorts of random spots.

A red and silver creature bearing a gunmetal and red mask woke up on the beach, sitting up as the red crystal in his chest shone.

1 Like

“Uh, yeah. There’s Teridax, Mutran, Chirox, Tridax, Kojol, Akerahk…” she counts each of the Makuta off on her fingers. “Anyways, there’s a lot of them.” Wait, this guy can ■■■■■■■■■■■? Is he a Makuta?

Pheore and Ticeli notice him washing up.

“What is that?” Pheore asks, cautiously walking closer. Ticeli shrugs.

“Huh…there’s was only one, where I came from…” He says, smiling.

OOC:[quote=“Jcton, post:2074, topic:43892”]
He smiles while making the death motion across his neck and his head falls off.
[/quote]

did you miss this?

OOC: Nah, I saw it.

IC: “Riiiight. Where are you from, again?”

Coron looks at them. He stands up. “Why, hello miss.” He says in a charming, very slightly Russian accent as he bows. “I am Coron, the Dealer.” He says. “Who might you be?”

“Okoto…” He looks at Lync, “I didn’t get your name, what was it?”

Pheore mimics his bow. “I’m Pheore, the, uh, Toa.”

“Smooth.”

“Oh shut up!”

Okoto? “Uh… Arc.”

“Nice to meet you.” He says, turning to Ticeli. “And you?”

“Your name is Arc, nice to meet you Arc.” Symphony smiles, “And take care of yourself”
He disappears into shadows and appears at the lake, where he met his ‘friend’.

“Me?” Ticeli says. “I’m nobody.” Pheore shakes her head.

“That’s Ticeli. Hey, uh, you wouldn’t happen to know where we are, would you?” Ticeli mutters something that sounds suspiciously like ‘the beach.’

Lync starts, her arms folding in front of her chest in an attempt to defend herself before she understands what’s going on. Well then. Never talking to him again.

1 Like

Nameless glances up. “Oh. It’s you.” Beside him are two piles of new bolts, one blue, and one with rippling effect crossing it.

“Other than it being a lovely beach, I’m afraid I do not.” He says, his tail flicking.

Symphony looks at the bolts, “How are they going?”
(@Runa)

“Good.” He says, tinkering with one that seems to be a purple-ish pink.

“How do you think they would work on me?”