Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: UNLEASH THE STARGATES!

OOC: Brickonicle

2 Likes

OOC Ah.

Why aren’t Brickonicle rps a thing

Masdor was walking on the beach, ‘There has to be other people here, I swear I heard voices.’ He buttoned up his trench coat. Eventually, he reached all the commotion. “What the hell.” He said out loud.

“If you want to know where you are we’re all just as clueless as you”

“I see that.” He replies.

Lorens starts to wander again, he seems pretty comfortable with his climate

OOC: I have just started attempting to make matoran out of solid colors, so far I have mainly used star/phantoka parts… I managed to make a fully lime one using and HF head… he has claws for feet and his legs are backwards… every time I look at him all I can think is that he looks like a lime chicken! XD

Runa falls from the air and lands beside the group. “I surveyed a small part of the island. It’s a pretty big place, and the forest goes on for a while, but there’s some other cool little environments on the other side.” He sees Kronax(@Mrblackpants) , and a confused look crosses his face, his puzzlement apparent. “Huh. Talk about Deja Vu.” He mutters, still audible. “Hello, I am Runa, Bringer of Death. Who might you be?” He bows.

1 Like

“You should probably stop introducing yourself like that”

“On my planet, it is customary to introduce yourself by name, then title, ended with a bow. It was considered very disrespectful not to.” He said.

1 Like

“If you say so” Helias puts on a grimace “But where I come from you generally wouldn’t refer to yourself as a bringer of death unless you wanted people to be scared of you.”

“It’s true.”

“No, I’m a Toa. I’ve said this before.”

1 Like

He rolls his eyes and sighs in an almost laughing tone. “Like my appearance won’t do that already.” He chuckles. “Besides, I don’t think they’d think that long after they get to talking with me.”

1 Like

“Eh, I mean, I’m usually a pretty friendly guy and most others fear me… or want to hunt me…” Dragos said, quieting down greatly as he muttered the last bit, dropping as he twiddled his fingers, his highly mutated form evident to what he was speaking of.

OOC: Also, did you know you can stick three bohrok feet together to make a triangle? I’ll put up a pic if it’s wanted.

“I thought the Toa were just legends”

@Runa
“Calling yourself the bringer of death does not help with that though.”

OOC: Helias wasn’t talking to him when he said that

1 Like

Norax grabs his flail and starts swinging it around. It’s clear he doesn’t care if he hits someone with it.

Helias ducks “What the hell are you doing!?”

“Didn’t we literally just establish we’re all from different dimensions, a legend in one is reality in the other.”

1 Like