Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC:

1. Are you I need this RP? If no, you should join! We need more fighters against this makuta! Rally the troops of righteousness!

So Kore can trick them down the path of darkness. Muahahahaha!

1. To, @MichaelTheLightBringer, dependent on how that works, Kore can maybe cancel it out, but even if he couldn’t, I’m more than willing to 8^!!$#!# it in that he can at least that once.

Ooc- black hole would probably end up destroying the world man, don’t bs your way out of this

Ic- @Tarkur “I didn’t say soon. Just, one day, I think I’d like to see one”

2 Likes

OOC: He does BS, I do BS.

‘Cause, for anyone who remembers Corruption, you know how far I’m willing to go, and how much of a character I’m willing to rip apart to prevent such.

I’m not and not joining, I simply don’t have enough time with college.

I’ve done like ten hours of research into black holes in the past two, three weeks, there are ways to use them to do pretty cool stuff, but quite frankly, they’re extraordinarily complicated and require an actual mechanism. Not something that can be done by one dude.

1 Like

OOC: Unless He’s an elemental that’s literally composed of that form of energy, and can absorb such.

Also, you might not want to keep replying if your not part of the RP.

The mods’ll be ‘unhappy’.

OOC: You know Darkseid can channel energy with his mind ? right ? I can do it you just cant explain the slow field there is away to stop it but you made yourself op god and its not fair I could use the gauntlet and zap swordsman from existins

“Oh… Sorry.” she said under her breath “On a different note, Video games can become very addictive so try not to let it devour your life once you try it, Okay.” she says hoping Echo could keep that promise.

1 Like

I’m just lending my expertise for as long as I can be bothered, and really? That’s… ehh. Not going to go into too much detail, but that’s kinda… ehhhh.

1 Like

Ooc- talks about op
has gauntlet that can erase someone from existence
Ic- @Tarkur echo nods “promise.”

1 Like

OOC: Just a friendly warning mate, mods are… ‘touchy’ about the rules and such.

Just talking from past experience I’ve viewed.

Also, black hole elemental is totally a working thing.

Yeah, I don’t agree with the way these boards are moderated tbh… again, not going to go into detail, but a lot of this community as a whole rubs me the wrong way. The way that a moc, regardless of the quality, will get more attention than a well crafted story, for example.

(This is going to be the last I say on the matter, and unless something else stupid happens that I feel the need to speak up for, probably the last I’ll say on this topic.)

2 Likes

She was relieved by this knowing she have spent way too much time playing video games and drinking soft drinks, “Got any ideas of what to do?” she asked she felt it being quite awkward at the moment.

1 Like

“No, not really, but you’re welcome to suprise me with some ideas” he says, still drawing

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu

Darkseid channels his energy and uses to increase his telekinesis to god mode level to stop his body from moving paralysing like a stone statue and telepathy to disrupt his concentration and he keeps on going till Swordsman stops his slow field

OOC: Slow field slows down all movements, thoughts, and processes. I don’t even know if it would count as energy. Also, makuta are entirely canon and have all these powers in canon, and more.

The mental attacks do nothing against Swordsman’s mental attack deflecting horns, and the sword stabs Darkseid. Then fragmentation energy is released, which would normally cause things to shatter and explode. The slow field is released just as this happenes, so Darkseid won’t spend an eon exploding.

OOC: I got to a break now I can reply…a lot happened…

IC: Symphony ignores them. He looks focused on the surroundings.

OOC: Did you not remove those? Also, how were they formed?

What being are they from?
Are they considered natural?
Ability based?
Etc?

Also, how many other abilities is Swordsman running at once? How do said horns work? Do they just deflect everything, or do they just basically amplify his own focus in deflecting said attacks?

OOC: Nope, they’re a permanent feature now. Also, a mixture of adaptation amd shapeshifting. A constant mental attack will cause adaptation to react.

Natural?.. they’re based on a Dark Hunter’s horns, vengeance I believe was the name

Stahp editing your post pls

These horns are a passive thing, always on and deflect all mental attacks, on their own. They’d theoretically work even without Swordsman knowing.

1 Like

OOC: Well then, time to do stuff.

Also, how many abilities is Swordsman running now?

IC: As Swordsman stabbed Darkseid, he suddenly felt his powers disconnect, everything he was running stop as the disintegration stopped in his tracks, causing very little damage, as a clawed hand suddenly flew down towards his shoulder from behind, Kore’s growling voice saying,”I said kill each other on your own time.” From just behind his ‘ear’.

OOC: Also, no, I will never not edit!

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu

As the field opens Darkseid makes his final move and channels his one of the most powerfull attacks. He pumps up his energy and heals himself. And he unleashes the blast which makes everything so bright the normal eye will burn and in this time the Island is shacking and its beginning to crack open. The very fabric of nature is being destoryed till all this happens Darkseid screams

“This is for trapping me you snake” and scream in continue. After that time Darkseid usses Swordsman abilitie and creates a slow field around Swordsman trapping him. Darkseid has one of his powers that he can copy the same abilite as his enemy, friend, ect. In that time Darkseid opens a boom tube and teleports from Swordsman to an unknowing place in the Island where Swordsman cant find him.

In that time the Island is stop shacking and cracking up. And everything is back to normal.