Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“No, Of course, it wasn’t” she commented back “I just…” she says and stops mid-sentence “Just forget it,” she says and stands up walking back to the room.

@Omega_Tahu: Valduk notices Eric but ignores him filling up another green mana, he reached a river in the forest “Oh, a woodland stream” he thought to himself

1 Like

“Ok, sleep well dude” he waves to her, his smile dissipating a tad. It was only a joke, after all

Echo continues to sit outside the door

1 Like

“I’ve got that!” Azure replied before going back to sleep. “That it was a joke I mean.” she continues

Valduk starts to fill up a woodland stream right now he prioritized the blue mana so it got filled up first

1 Like

Eric hears a stream, and figures that he might find others if he follows it. After all, civilzation form on rivers, where resources are normally abundant. He’d follow it down and would eventually find Valduk.

1 Like

“Ah, good.” He lays outside her door. He preferred the cold floor over the warm bed

1 Like

Valduk sees him but is still busy filling up on mana the Woodland stream was soon done.

@BrokenAxels Azure tried to sleep again still she couldn’t relax.

Echo hums “Here comes the sun” while he sharpens his axe

1 Like

Azure listens to the humming Echo it helped her relax a bit.

@Omega_Tahu Valduk finished the woodland stream just to start making another one “So who are you? Are you a shadow elemental? What’s your name creature?” Valduk asks to Eric feeling the shadow energy emitting from him.

Echo closes his eyes and quietly sings

Ooc- part he sings starts at 3:58 roughly

1 Like

OOC: Ok, that song wasn’t bad just weird IMO

IC: Azure sleeps in the bed now unable to hear Echo’s humming.

Valduk continues filling up the second woodland stream while waiting for a respons, the woodland stream would soon be finished.

“How about you say your name first?” Eric says, already slightly irritated by this being’s greeting.

1 Like

Ooc yeah a lot of their music is pretty weird, i really like his voice tho lol also, i gotta go for 20 or so minutes. I’ll be back

Ic- Echo slowly passes out there.

1 Like

“Valduk the keeper of the flame it is!” he responded in a mighty tone “So tell me creature, Who are you?” he asked finishing the second woodland stream he then creates another green mana.“Are you a construct?” he asks noting Eric’s metallic parts.

@BrokenAxels
OOC: Ok, seeya
IC: Azures still sleeps

Ooc- oh, man, I’m sorry, i may be gone for about two and a half hours. I’m really sorry man

1 Like

“Eric.” He responds in a normal tone. “And no, I’m not a construct.”

1 Like

OOC: No problemo, man! really it’s no big deal promise.

IC:@Omega_Tahu “Hm… You sure look like one but yes I do feel your elemental pressence, Might you be an elemental or an elemental construct?” he said while he stops collecting mana.

Mana count:
4 green mana
2 Woodland streams green/blue mana(only one of a woodland streams mana could be used at a time ex. if I use a woodland stream for blue mana I cant use that woodland stream for green mana in the same post)

1 Like

“If it means anything to you, I’m a matoran.” Eric responds, his tone somewhat indicating that he wasn’t going to answer any other questions eagerly.

2 Likes

Valduk took out his spell book and noted Name Eric Creature - Matoran Mana cost: N/A Powers: some sort of shadow powers. “So got any trick up your sleeves?” he said to Eric in curiosity the being was most fascinating.

1 Like

“Why would I tell you?”

2 Likes

“Hm…You have a point, but this maybe will help change your mind.” he said activating a Titanic growth on himself. He suddenly was 4 times bigger and stronger than before he threw a punch towards Eric.

Mana count:
2 green mana
2 woodland streams
Used mana:
2 green mana(2 post before reuse)

1 Like