Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Eric activated his backpack chargers, and suddenly moved behind Vladuk, disturbing the stream as he ran, and threw a punch with tremendous force. The chargers boost Speed and Strength currently.

2 Likes

IC: Valduk uses Cancel in response and cancels out Eric’s backpack making him fall to the ground “Told you, you would reconsider helping me!” he said happily before turning back to original size noting in his spellbook Powers: some sort of shadow powers, Flying “Thanks for cooperating with me.” he said reaching out his hand to help Eric back on his feet.
(OOC: Eric’s backpack counts as Equipment with an ability, right? or this is just a big miss play on my part)

Mana count:
1 green mana
Used mana:
2 green mana(1 post before reuse)
1 green mana(2 post before reuse)
2 woodland streams for blue mana(2 post before reuse)

1 Like

OOC: It’s technology, which is boosting his natural attributes. I don’t think applying game tactics to a freeform RP is a great idea in the first place anyways. And I’d also like to point out how “cancelling an ability” doesn’t really imply cancelling technology in the slightest. So I think you should probably reconsider the post, especially since I never actually flew. He ran behind you, jumped up, and punched you with Charger boosted speed and strength.

So yeah, probably a misplay on your part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Echo wakes up peacefully for once. He smiles, no nightmares, no dreams, just a black void in his sleep. It didn’t sound alk that great but it was better than what He usually had

OOC: Sure, then here’s my new response then

Valduk uses Cancel it fails, he gets hit shrinks and notes in his spellbook Powers: some sort of shadow powers, Reach “Thanks for cooperating with me.” he said reaching out for a handshake.

Mana count:
1 green mana
Used mana:
2 green mana(1 post before reuse)
1 green mana(2 post before reuse)
2 woodland streams for blue mana(2 post before reuse)

@BrokenAxels Azure continued sleeping.

1 Like

Echo pulls out his notebook and writes

“Going to explore the rooms a bit. Won’t leave the hallway, promise”

He sets it down and walks around, checking the other bedroom first.

1 Like

Azure doesn’t see this and continues sleeping.

@Omega_Tahu Valduk waits for Erics response

Mana count:
3 green mana
Used mana:
1 green mana(1 post before reuse)
2 woodland streams for blue mana(1 post before reuse)

1 Like

Echo sees the bed and feels it. It’s comfy and all, but he doesn’t like sleeping in them. He’s used to the high altitude of the trees back home.

1 Like

Azure is still sleeping but hears the sounds coming from Echo but doesn’t wake up

Valduk’s Mana count:
4 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana(1 post before reuse)
Used mana:

1 Like

Echo stands up and meanders around the other rooms, hoping to find something interesting

1 Like

OOC: He never flew tho

IC: Eric, not willing to forgive someone so easily, rushes forward again and throws a punch towards his face, with charger boosted speed/strength.

1 Like

Echo finds nothing he seems fun and sits back outside of azures door.

1 Like

Azure open her eyes slightly but closes them again still sleeping. Meanwhile, in the scrapyard, Tarkur and Bernard try to get the Ballista down to the ground.

“Hey! Kid what if we used my fire to force the Ballista downwards!” Tarkur says

“Or we could use your fire do move it forward then we will have a flying Ballista!” Bernard response revealing what the weapon was to Athena(@Toa_Vladin)

In response, Tarkur propels himself up to the ballista and sits there slowly using his powers to move it around.

@Omega_Tahu Valduk uses a Bliding fog on himself it covered himself in a fog that prevented the damage. He then tries to calm Eric “Now, Eric please calm down!” he says “Your help has been tremendous” He continues noting in his spellbook Haste after reach under the power section.

Valduk’s Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(2 post left)

OOC: Okay then fixed

1 Like

Echo sits down and hums, waiting

Ooc I got be back in an hour

1 Like

OOC: Ok.

Eric switches out the boosted attributes and fires a charger boosted shadow bolt at Valduk. @Tarkur

@Omega_Tahu OOC: The shadow bolt? How does he do that is it elemental or not or did you go by Valduk’s note? Just want to know how it works since it wasn’t specified in the signup topic or mentioned.

Valduk responds quickly with a Misdirection without paying the mana cost(He uses 2 of it’s uses to cast it for free) and changed the direction of the shadow bolt to Eric.
“I said you were of tremendous help so stop being such a sore loser!” he replied as he cast the spell

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(1 post left)

@BrokenAxels, Azure wakes up, stretching her arms a bit before reading Echo’s note “Hm… at least he left a note saying he won’t be too far away.” she thought to herself with a shy smile

1 Like

Echo had went back to her door so he was a few feet away from the note “there was nothin interesting”

Ooc @Tarkur I’m back now.

1 Like

“Oh… your back.” she said happily “Ow… too bad” she continued

1 Like

“Too bad that im back?” Echo jokes and fake pouts “Here I though we were friends”

1 Like