Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Echo navigates his way back to the entrance of it slowly. The most difficult thing i alking up that slope
Ooc welcome back boi

1 Like

“The hammer strikes, The flames awakens!” Vladuk says as he decides to counter the attack by spawning a humanoid Fire elemental about the size of a toa next to him and they both attacked simultaneously. Valduk used his rose hammer and attack, the Fire elemental simply used his fists of fire.

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(1 post left)

@BrokenAxels Azure follows

OOC: Brb gotta take the dog for a walk

Ooc ok ping me when you get back

1 Like

Since Valduk doesn’t try to dodge the punch, his shoulder and surrounding upper body is utterly destroyed, probably killing him in the process???

Eric jumps back, the charger’d strength launching him back quite a distance. He switches out the Chargers again, changing from endurance to healing.

OOC: K

1 Like

OOC: I mean, going by the logic of magic, and how their power basis/healing/durability works, would you even be dealing enough damage to come near to beating his own universe given durability levels to do that much damage?

Seeing as how beings near 20 times your guys size can deal 12, so that means, going by size and standard strength, you’d probably be somewhere between 1-3 damage without your boosters, do with it you’d be dealing about double that damage… powerful sure, but not really all that high on the damage scale.

1 Like

OOC: Chargers are like power lances in how much they amplify by, but different in what they boost. When used on Avak in canon, he accidentally shattered stone he was leaning on while standing up. When he tried to take a couple steps he ran into a wall. When used on Gali’s sight, she saw everything in every universe and went mad (until axxon fixed her mind)

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu, @BrokenAxels OOC: Totally forgot about the punch dude! I rushed the writing so mind if I dodge it real quick? if so we’re cool, right? Anyways I’m back again, my character probably dead tho :sob:

@BrokenAxels “Ah… It burns!” Azure commented on the suns light reaching her eyes as they had gotten slightly used to the dark.

1 Like

Echo makes a very audible hiss sound as a joke

1 Like

OOC: Valduk is at base stat a 3/2 should just point that out.

Azure looks at him and starts too laugh “Quit the act.” she said not very seriously.

1 Like

OOC: Still dealing with an entity from a different universe who’s body follow some different universal rules, and also, all of those mentioned are Toa correct? The beings who’s base strength is already around 2-3 tons?

Yeah, having set increase wouldn’t be that far fetched.
Also, their bodies are already durable enough to withstand the force from the increased speed/strength/whatever without breaking apart, like with the Halo Spartan armour, where-as a Matoran wouldn’t have anywhere near that level, and would have limits before their body started to tear itself apart from experiencing the strain of forces it was never built for.

2 Likes

Echo does an over dramatic bow “Oh please, you’re too kind” he’s not being serious either

OOC: Well if the attack Eric did would do 2 or more damage my character would be ded unless I used titanic growth or an enchantment aura or something that would make me stronger.

@BrokenAxels Azure continues laughing she starts to clap her hands at Echo’s performance “That was awesome, dude!” she replies

1 Like

OOC: Yeah sure. I’ll let you respond to the rest of the post now.

Is disappointed

Avak is a Piraka.

I am slightly confused by what you’re trying to say. Does it have something to the game Valduk is from?

I’m going to say that Chargers, like most things in Bionicle, ignore physics and don’t do direct harm to their users.

1 Like

“Aw, sensei you’re gonna make me blush” he jokes

OOC: No, what I think he was trying to say is that Mtg stats are sometimes wierd compared to other franchises, Since a robot about the size of a toa can have like 3 power/3 toughness and sometimes even 1/1, 1/3 or 3/1 you get the point.
A Matoran type being would be at best a 2/2 and have one ability or 1/1 and have one super good ability or two abilities not counting spells that would boost those stats.

IC: Valduk dodged the punch, He and his Elemental still went for an attack on the Matoran.

OOC: Ok, so I got confused on one guy.

Also, ‘ahem’, I’m not talking about the chargers, I’m talking about the actual physical effects this $#!# would be having on your guy.

His body is nowhere near the level of durability required to use such as this to the level of a Toa.

If he tried to punch throug ha mountain his arm would literally collapse upon itself, if not basically explode into a cloud of blood and fragments,

If he tried to beat a Kakama user in speed he’d end up ripping his legs off, or essentially burning out the motors, snapping his muscle strands, and shattering his mechanics from the sheer force and overheating that would cause.

If he tried to block a 30 ton boulder he’d be crushed flat, increased durability or no, by the force of the boulder itself literally knocking him over and rolling across him,p.
Or if he tried to block an incoming object flying at high speeds, it’d either tear through him, severely dent his chest, most likely collapsing his internals, or literally send him flying along with it due to his body being as light as it is, and not having the force, nor the strength required to stop something at a speed even more Toa would have trouble stopping.

Why? Because he is a Matoran, and his body has set limits that reach nowhere near that of a Toa’s. From strength to durability, he’d stand nowhere near one.

1 Like

OOC: should we move the conversation to the OOC PM now.

@BrokenAxels Azure smiles “Well, that’s the point.” she jokes back

1 Like

OOC: Chargers won’t cause direct harm to the user, if all the example usages are anything to go by. So running really fast or picking up really heavy stuff won’t harm him. It’s the side effects, like running into a wall or throwing the boulder up into the sky on accident.

Increasing his durability would stop those side effects, but then he wouldn’t be able to fully use the ability of the chargers.

I also pretty much addressed the issue with this.

Also this:

Increased durability would protect him from that.

Echo does his little kid voice again “s-sensei you’re gonna embarrass meeee” he holds in a laugh and it bursts out “Oh my god I’m gonna cry”

1 Like

Azure goes up to him and gives him a hug “Please don’t cry!” she lets out “I’m just gonna start crying as well.” she says

1 Like