Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Echo looks confused “no, not like sad crying. Have you never laughed so hard you’ve cried?”

1 Like

“Of course I have!” she said defensively. “Well, I just don’t want to see you cry that’s all.” she says quietly

OOC: It sure won’t help him when his charger pack gets crushed.

Also, it’s called physics.

The reason a Toa can handle that power is because their body itself is designed to do such. They are beyond more durable than a Matoran, their motors are designed to handle unbelievable amounts of energy, their armour can withstand hits that could kill Matoran multiple times over, their muscle strands are designed to allow a physical strength a Matoran could never reach without a mech suit, and even then a Toa could most likely overpower them.

Essentially, going by what their definition of said power is, a charger basically supercharges their energy, causing their ‘motors’ own output, and powerdraw to greatly increase to allow for said strengthenings.

A Piraka and Toa’s bodies are already designed to handle powers beyond what this can bring, Piraka quite literally being known for their own strength being able to overpower most Toa.
Thus their ‘motors’ are string enough that the energy wouldn’t cause them to burnout, and the rest of their form is strong enough to handle the force of what said boost brings when they preform physical actions.

A matoran’s body is not. They are one of the weakest entities in this world, Piraka easily overpower them, if a Toa chose to kill one they couldn’t do anything to stop him besides sheer luck in knocking their mask off, and even then the Toa’s would still have way more strength than the Matoran.
Therefore their motors have limits to the power they could be given before they burnout, their armour/bones/mechanics can only handle so much physical force from the rebounding effects of punching a wall or some-such with this boost beforehand they shatter and break, and their muscle strands themselves can only be pulled so far, used so fast and forced to output strength/speed they weren’t built for until they snap.

“Aww, you care” he teases

1 Like

Azure ignores the teasing and continues to hug him.

1 Like

Echo sighs and gives in, hugging her back “I won’t cry. Trust me it takes more than that for me to get sad.” He lightly chuckles “ok?”

1 Like

Azure pats his pack “So, so every things fine!” she teases

1 Like

“Mhmm. Now can you let go? I am not one for hugs.”

1 Like

“Sure thing, Mr serious!” she says and quits the hugging.

@Omega_Tahu Valduk looks at Eric “So 'til we met again my planeswalker friend!” He said walking away from the fight keeping his spellbook in hand just in case Eric decides to attack again.

Mana count:
4 green mana
2 woodland streams
Used mana:

1 Like

“Thanks sensei” he teases and let’s go of her as well “ready to get off this mountain?”

1 Like

“Sure thing!” she says following him towards the mountain tops edge smiling happily.

1 Like

“Ready to see who can get down fastest?”

1 Like

Eric decides that he’ll get him later, and retreats.

1 Like

“Is that a challenge I hear!” she imitated Echo already climbing down the mountain.

Valduk walks towards the mountain while making another green mana.

Mana count:
5 green mana
2 woodland streams
Used mana:

Echo decides that he could probably survive jumping off at about half way and starts scaling downwards, not quite catching up to her but staying relatively close

1 Like

Azure looks up at him with a grin.

1 Like

“Oh don’t be so sure you’ve won!”

1 Like

To Echo it would look like she stopped at the same place. Azure was rapidly gaining distance hoping Echo won’t notice anything.

1 Like

Symphony sighs.

Lorens, Cabdidus, and Caeruleus wander around the scrapyard. They start to notice damage to the landscape.

Antama continues floating towards the island. He is around 45% healed.

Echo continues climbing, passing her up “I don’t know what you’re doing but” he pokes her cheek, unsure if it’s a doll or not and just…hops off