Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Darkseid flys up in the air at the same level as Sworsman mocking him with showing him that his not the only one which can fly. He charges his sword up with a swipe of his head on the blade channeling black and purple thunder and redirects it to Swordsman trying effortlessly to hitt him

Coron stood up and make his book disappear. “Strange.” He observed.

Illusion Nameless, along with the real one, stay still.

Arsenal looks up at the tear in reality. “That looks like trouble…” He mutters.

Echo waits for an answer, slightly smirking with a chuckle. @Tarkur “that’s hilarious”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “No!” Azure says not giving much of an argument. She shying away again

@Runa “I’m a Valduk The keeper of the flames, I walk the planes of Dominaria!” he says giving a dramatic introduction. “And who might you be?” He looked at Arsenal inspecting the not construct or elemental construct.

@Toa_Vladin “Is it normal not to know what Protodermis is in your universe?” Tarkur asks Athena out of the blue. Bernard shakes his head in disappointment, “Well I stand by what I said, Yes we can have a pact but only if our lives are threatened!” Bernard says seriously.

@BrokenAxels OOC: Had alot to reply too, that’s why slow answer.

Ooc- it’s cool

Ic- “if you insist. Whaddya wanna do now?”

1 Like

“OK. How should we call our alliance?”

Swordsman notices the presence of the other makuta, but doesn’t pay much attention to it.

Swordsman uses sonics to counter the attack, and within a blink of an eye his sword stretches out on a course to impale Darkseid by using elasticity. Before impact density control causes the blade to become ultra-dense, giving it nigh unstoppable force.

Dorexus didn’t saw him.

Arsenal spreads his arms wide. “I am Arsenal, Warrior of Malinsa!” He proclaims proudly. “I usually stay around Malinsa as well, for my duty is to protect my city, but then I was brought here by…something.” He says, the last part without the flair of the first.

Darkseid counter attacks and stops the sword with his blade black-purple lighting is summoned again to hit Swordsman, Darkseid charges his sword and swipes an energy wave to Swordsman to attack him, then Darkseid teleports him infront of Swordsman and with a charged up swords impales him.

Dorexus heard a battle.
Am I hearing my name?
He came closer to Darkseid and Swordsman.

Darkseid sees it and is saying “Who are you, and what do you think you are doing ?”

@Toa_Vladin

Swordsman lets the sword bounce off his armor, then channels molecular disruption through the sword, disintegrating it. The lightning is directed away with a magnetic field and the energy wave hits Swordsman, but quick healing undoes any damage done to the exterior of the armor quick enough.

Doraxus chuckled.
“You fight like a decapitated Shadow Stealer.”

@BrokenAxels “I don’t know.” she says as she begins to calm down.

@Toa_Vladin “Toa Huma!” Tarkur suggests “No, definitely not!” Bernard comments “Why not?” Tarkur replies “Since it sounds stupid.” Bernard lets out. Tarkur was frustrated. “I dont know, “The fellowship”.” Bernard finally answered Athena’s question

@Runa “Oh… So you don’t know where we are?” Valduk asks Arsenal he sat down on one of the scrap piles.

“How about the Fellowship of the Huma?”

1 Like

“Tell me if you think of anything”

1 Like

“No!” He proclaims in a proud, upbeat tone. He looks east, seeing the sun start to rise in the sky. “Well, seems daytime’s here.”

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu

Darkseid says to swordsman: "I know we have our differences but let us fight together agains Doraxus then we can solve our battle alone

@Toa_Vladin
Darkseid mocking Doraxus
“And you look like a skinny toothbrush”

“Yep.” Tekan replied grinning as he looked past the clone. “Love the ability! Don;t have that one… kind of.” Tekan replied, grinning cheerfully as he turned he head to look at the clone, analyzing it before looking past it again and grinning.

As he did he found himself within the depths, the shadows and glints of light from the surface playing small tricks to his eyes, even with his light-source, making him perceive multiple flashes of near-silver like color that would flicker out as soon as they appeared.