Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Small bits of glittery “snow” descend from the gash above the island, gently covering some of the ground on the island below. A few particles of it blow down near the fighting groups.

The light inside the black spot flares violently. The spot itself seems to recoil, as if the presence of this foreign universe is something disgusting to it.

1 Like

Doraxus used his Fear power to make Darkseid live one of his worse nightmares (choose one). After one minute, Darkseid was free.

Swordsman pauses to consider, before laying his offering his chain arm for a handshake. “Why not?” He mentally protects Darkseid for the moment, stopping Doraxus’ attack.

“Now you want to fight with me? Why? I just came here.”

Eric continued to watch the two carefully.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin “Yeah, then that’s settled!” Bernard concluded, Tarkur was still salty.

@BrokenAxels “Okay.” she says sitting down contemplating.

@Runa “So daytime’s here, Then I’ll have too find an island soon!” Valduk says “Wanna help me out?” He asks Arsenal.

“Good to know.”

He may have noticed that, despite how Tekan was angled towards the clone, he still seemed to be looking, and speaking towards the tree.

Echo sits down next to her and thinks as well

Eric takes the opportunity to walk away.

Runa, knowing how badly this could end, flies back up to the surface and sees the rift. He yells down. “No fun fighting a sore loser. I’m going to see what this is about, seems less like a wuss than you.” With that, he shot the ball down at the water, then flies off to the rift, his energy aura having grown quite a decent bit.

Arsenal shrugged. “Sure. Let’s go.”

OOC: How would Tekan be able to tell that illusion Nameless is an illusion? He’s made of shadow energy, so he should give off a signature almost exactly like that of the other ‘shadow weilders,’ which includes Nameless himself.

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu

Darkseid smiles and shakes hands with Swordsman. In that time Darkseid channels energy to buff up Darkseid and Swordsman abilities. Then he unleashes pain to Doraxus which is 100 times stronger. “This is what you get for interfering in my battle”

OOC: He can tell where it’s being projected from, Nameless still needs to be focusing on it to keep it up, correct?

IC: “Hey, where are you going?” Tekan asked, quickly turning back to Eric and hurrying after him.

Doraxus used his teleportation power to teleport at a safer distance.
“This is the best you can do? Please? I am searching for good warriors, not for you.”

Swordsman’s chain arm wraps around Darkseid’s arm as soon as he grabs it, and once secure it unleashes fragmentation into Darkseid. “That’s what you get for letting your guard down.”

“Away from you.”

“Haha. Nice trick! Just kill him!”

“Aww, c’mon, don’t be like that friend!”

Swordsman places Doraxus into a Silence Field

Eric ignores him and continues walking.

@Runa “Great! how familiar are you with the term “mana”?” Valduk asks Arsenal standing up again from the scrap pile.

@BrokenAxels Azure looks at him for a millisecond then says “S…o…rry a…bbout my freakout!” she says stuttering the words only managing to finish the last part without problem…

1 Like

Nameless uses the distraction to disperse the illusions and shadowsteps away, back to the top of the mountain. He groans. Shadowstepping will be much less useful in daytime. Good thing Gunslinger’s in good condition.

1 Like