Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“That’s just needless destruction, True Chaos is watching it destroy itself, sadly non-living objects can’t do this…” He smiles.

1 Like

@Jcton “Oh… Okay.” He replies

Mana count:
4 blue mana
4 red mana
5 green mana
2 Woodland stream
Used:
1 red mana (1 posts)

Eric finds a flatish rock, switches the speed charger to strength and flattens it, the switches the chargers to fine motor skills and memory. He then constructs a map of the island.

“I’d rather watch a kingdom destroy itself from the inside out, than watch a boulder blow up.”

“Then this might interested you.” He says showing his spell book the page currently open is about Eldrazi a species who lives to destroy.

“hmm, interesting.”

@Jcton “I haven’t seen one myself they are not native to Dominaria and I don’t dare cast these creatures.” he says in discomfort “They say that Eldrazi eats planes!” he revealed why his sudden change in mood

Mana count:
4 blue mana
5 red mana
5 green mana
2 Woodland stream
Used:

“Ok…”

@Jcton “Scary thoughts, right!” he says slamming the book shut, he went over to the pile of scraps where his lightning bolt struck. “Interesting the fire has already gone out.” he talks to himself

“Well that’s metal…most metal won’t burn”

Darkseid makes a boomtube and it moves around me and sends me somewhere else saying “Its been fun but I have other things which I have to intend to”

OOC: happy ? Aw and Darkseid is not an inferior being have some respect thank you

@Jcton “Yeah, true but this fire usually leaves constructs burning awhile.” he says to Symphony who had followed him “Constructs are mostly metal too.” he explained to clarify

“Huh…”

@Jcton “For the best of both of us, Do not mention that I blow up this pile!” he says warning Symphony

“And?”

@Jcton “That’s it, I have a reputation to hold up.” he explains “So nobody can know that I recklessly blow up other peoples property, right?” he concluded.

OOC: Yeah, that works fine. And to Swordsman, all other beings are below him, including Darkseid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Oh…that’s not much of a reputation…I used to kill people.”

OOC: You have another character which I can meet ? other then Swordsman. Well that goes to Darkseid aswel he doesnt respect Swordsman hes below him but whatever now.

@Jcton “Hm… Yeah, I kill a lot too when needed!” Valduk says