Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I’m not!” Symphony yells at him.

Echo pulls out his axe and references somehow “ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

@Jcton “Then you aren’t!” Valduk yells back not giving much second thought.

@BrokenAxels “Why would I ever wanna dance with the devil!” she commented launching her shurikens.

1 Like

“it’s a joke” He swings his body to the side, barely avoiding them “whoo, close one!”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels If Echo would go back to a straight stans Azures shurikens would hit him from behind. Since they travelled back towards their owner. Azure waits for her shurikens to return one hand ready to grab her magma sword.

1 Like

Echo starts to move back and one of them hits him in the back “ouch.”

2 Likes

@BrokenAxels The other shuriken returns too Azure she puts it away, she runs up a pile of scraps there she disappears just too reapper behind Echo removing the other shuriken (Limited stealth 55 minutes left)

1 Like

echo feels it go out and does a 180, swinging his axe towards what would be her legs

1 Like

Emperor, content with the limbs he has created, stands up. He once again uses his powers on his arm, a small click being heard, followed by a hiss and several more pops, until the arm disengages. Emperor lowers the arm to the ground carefully, and floats the larger arm to its place. A click can be heard, along with a hiss as the muscles connect with the arm and grow to accommodate the space. He moves it around a bit, testing it to ensure it works. He floats himself up and repeats the process of detaching the original limbs and reattaching the new limbs for the remaining three limbs.

OOC: She’s up in the signup topic for Okotan adventures now.

IC: She dodges by jumping on top of the axe blade letting it caring her self to a position to strike. “Ha… Ha did you think you could get rid of me that easily, Sweety!” she says giving him a blow kiss. Then she launches a kick from the axe which she stood upon.

1 Like

Echo gets knocked back “No fun if it’s easy” He chuckles

Ooc- cool beans

1 Like

“Well, then don’t make it easy!” she teases launching herself towards Echo.

1 Like

“if you insist” he waits for her to get near him

1 Like

Azure notices and changes direction knocking a doll towards Echo to distract him

Echo kicks it in the stomach to send it back, looking around to make sure she wasn’t tricking him

1 Like

She continues in the same general direction moving in a half moon like curve where one of its ends are supposed to be Echo

1 Like

since she isn’t invisible, echo notices her “why hello there”

1 Like

“You finally noticed me!” she says sarcastically launching herself of the ground and blocks the sun in Echo’s view for a few seconds. Before diving towards him.

Ooc- notice me senpai/s

Ic- Echo flips his axe around and jabs the handle end at at her when she gets close

1 Like

Emperor hears a commotion in the scrapyard, and walks over to investigate. With his new limbs he now stands a couple feet taller than previously, and is definitely wider. “What’s going on here?” He asks, entering the area where Echo and Azure are sparring.

2 Likes