Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: @Tarkur What happened while I was gone? Where are Tarkur, Bernard, and Athena?

@Toa_Vladin OOC: Athena, Bernard and Tarkur are in @KAI_BORG’s characters base since Keltraz is now able to get everybody home.

@Omega_Tahu “It’s magic that’s affected by abilities, what more is it to say?” he explains

1 Like

“I know that I want to go home, butdo I reallywant this?”

“Well, Everything is going to be, okay!” Bernard says. Tarkur continues his discussion with Keltraz.and Kore

“Can I ask you something? Are we from the same universe? It may be possible, why not.”

@Toa_Vladin “I dunno!” He says, “Where gonna stay here for awhile longer to get as many people gathered as possible, If that’s any help.” Bernard says trying to reassure Athena.

@KAI_BORG “Where there any casualties?” Tarkur asks again referring to the giant blast from the sky.

“Oh! I have an idea! Search for our youtube channel! If you an find him, then you are from the same dimension! And it will be awesome!”

“How will a youtube channel tell us that for all we know, It maybe exist in my universe too.” He says unmotivated but he takes up his phone anyways.

“As I said, the weird magic dude from what I can tell. Tiny overs there sure didn’t pick him up when he was scanning the island, so he was probably vaporized in the blast.” Kore replied.

1 Like

“Okay, magic?” Tarkur asks confused by the word.

“What dictates how the firey beings are summoned? How does it work? What are those beings?”

“The hammer those most of the work!” He says “Also there’s this mountain I have a strange connection to:” He continues “Those are Elementals!” he concludes as the two Elementals disappear into nothing

“Well, if our channel exit in your universe, this mean that a Vlad and an Athena exists in your universe too. If the channel exists, and the youtubers didn’t post for two weeks, there are big chances that the channel is ours!”

“Ask the mechanic, he’s the one who explained it. Apparently it’s weird invisble particle things that some beings in other universe can use. Kinda like your Toa powers but they’re not limited by either elemental attributes, or to just element based choices of use… they can also apparently have innifte energy at times.” Kore replied, shrugging to show his own confusion over it.

“Okay, give me the name then.” He says readying to search for the channel, “You sure that this is something you want to do? I mean “You know a funny thing about looking for answers, Nokama, sometimes you’re far better off not finding them.”!” He says and quotes Vakama

@KAI_BORG “Well then, Do you think he could’ve been a useful teammate or a potential ally?” He asks

“Oh, really? We were never a big fan of Vakama. The channel is called Toa Vladin Productions. Initially, it was Vlad’s channel, but then I joined it too and we were too lazy to change the title.”

“That’s fine, My channel is called “Tarkur’s channel of random things”, so in term of naming things I’m not the best either.” He says searching for the channel he initially doesn’t see any sign of the channel but he scrolls up and down from time to time to see if he can find something.

He could find an icon with two mocs. One of them was Vladin. Next to him was a Toa of Water moc with a 2007 Hahli mask and gray armor. The channel was indeed called Toa Vladin Production and it had 12.000 subscribers.

“If he could cool his blood thirst, or at least love of trying to kill everybody upon their first meeting, and only their first meeting, sure… of course, that won’t be happening seeing as he’s dead.”

OOC: Also, I’m fairly certain no bio-tube channel has ever gotten near 12000.

@Toa_Vladin “Ah… that’s why I didn’t see it the subscriber count seemed unreasonable.” He teases a bit, “So tell my what online service did you use to get that many subscribers?” He jokingly asks

@KAI_BORG “Ok, so he was quite anxious to fight, Was he primitive?” He continues.