Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Arsenal reaches at the monolith and touches it.

“In terms of looks, compared to the others humans, yes, in terms of strategy, partially. He appeared to have a love of all out rushing with little strategy other than ‘never stop throwing attacks’, in terms of speech, no, or at least not from the little I had with him.”

OOC: Also, are these actual channel names or just made up on the spot?

1 Like

@KAI_BORG OOC: Mine is real tho I kinda don’t have much content right now.

“So, half primitive, okay, well I dragged this conversation out.” He excuses, “Anyhow what are your current plans, besides going home?” he asks

1 Like

OOC: Can I haz link?

IC: “Nothing besides leaving. I say leave this island to destroy itself, we already have two beings who’ve nearly done so, and it’s only been my interference that’s kept them in check, only problem with that is, I’m now a target to that drone controller, if his warning, interference, and attack meant anything. I’ll not risking my life here beforehand my plans in my own universe are fulfilled.” Kore growled.

“I can agree, after Corruptions draining I’m having enough trouble healing that if that freak of a Matoran gets his hands on me, I won’t be surviving his payback for my attacks. But I’m planning to come back. I don’t make promises lightly, and so his head is mine.” T.Tekan said, nodding in agreement with Kore.

Kelratz remained distracted, seeming to be building something out of the scattered parts as he hummed cheerily to a nearly crazed sounding tune.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzHaLYfr-dhLDLxyww66fzA?view_as=subscriber here ya go!

“Shall we get anyone willing to cooperate home too or no?” He interjects due to him feeling that it would be the right thing to do. Also, he had his duty as a Toa.

The drone nods. “Any other important details?”

He appears in a room with three doors, each labelled “Strategy”.

“Sure, why do you think we had Kelratz teleport to you? He can easily access anyone on the island, and so long as he has a portal connection to here, bring ‘em back.”

@Omega_Tahu “Nope!” Valduk says

@KAI_BORG “That’s a relief.” Tarkur says as the situation unfolded.

“Online service? Nah, we just make videos. It seems that some people likes them.”
The last video they posted was named “Tales of New Daxia Ep. 14: Kidnapped.” and it was posted two weeks ago.

“How long time does one episode usually take to be produced?” he asked to check if no other factors could be added in to the date on the video, He also asked for curiosity since he wanted to see if the time spent would add up to the quality of the videos.

“Ah… How about that fog ability?”

“Fog?” he asks he had no memory of a fog.

“Well… Vlad makes his video pretty quickly, and then he asks me to edit them.”
She said, showing him one of Vlad’s videos. It was standard stop motion, but with good special effects and good enough voice acting.
“But me, ha, I spend like a mouth trying to make it a master piece.”
Then she pointed to her video, which was way way way better.
“Congrats! It seems we are from the same universe.”

“Erm, the ability you used to stop the Pulse Bolt?”

OOC: Is this a channel or not?!

“Huh…? what you know that there’s infinite versions of you across the multiverse some of them might be almost identical with just small differences, like there might be an Island just like this on but I never got transported there.” He says not really convinced but still smiled just to let Athena have her moment of discovery. “But then again, there is a chance that we are from the same universe.” he says to reassure her.

“At first, I believed this too. I believed that there is a universe, 100%identical with my, with the exception that only, AND ONLY, one atom is different. And another one for another atom, and another one for another atom. So the number of total universes would be beyond infinity. And then I realized, then what does it matters? I can’t believe that there are universes so similar, at least not anymore. But you may be right. Anyway, tell me your channel, I’ll subscribe to it. And who knows? Maybe we really are in the same universe.”

“As I told you it’s called Tarkur’s channel of random things.” He says.

She searched for it with her phone on YouTube.

Bernard waited for an answer he really didn’t want to hear, it wasn’t because he didn’t want it to be the same universe but rather the disappointment Athena would have to face if it turned out to be different universes. Bernard had not thought much about where she had come from, this he thought would make it easier for him to say goodbye once the time came to do so.