Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

She still is nowhere to be found, Well he won’t anticipate this! she thinks for herself as she jumps out of a tree and launches two shurikens straight towards the figure.

He turns around and looks at her as they fly right through him. Malicious red eyes open as he looks at her. Many more figures appear in the smoke.

A pink-ish purple bolt flies out towards the ground.

1 Like

She retrieves her shurikens and uses another doll to dodge the purple bolt.

wish i kept echos hallucination ability but i wanted to make him not op lmao

Ic- Echos senses, although dulled, are still well enough. He hears the bolt and drops to the ground, dodging it, and stands up “how the hell do we beat this guy”

1 Like

“I don’t know, but if we don’t do anything soon we’re screwed!” Azure comments a little bit of exhaustion could be heard in her voice.

As it hit the ground, it let out a field of the same color of decent size. If the two were caught in it, they would feel much, much lighter than before, almost as if gravity had left the area.

@Tarkur “yeah, it’s like- hold on. i have an idea”

Echo waits or another bolt, his senses returned now

Another white bolt with a brass band flies out, followed by two glowing white bolts.

The figures seem to circle the now floating pair, getting ever-so-slowly closer.

Echo tries to figure out where the bold had came from. The thing circling them probably didn’t shoot it.

a distraction? Or am i dumb

Azure’s doll flies away due to the field, Azure herself was barely outside the field but enough to not be affected. The field had reached her equipment, she was disarming herself to stay on the ground

@BrokenAxels “What’s your plan?” she asks impatiently seeing her gear flying away.

OOC: gotta eat be back in 30

1 Like

They all seem to be holding crossbows. The brass ring on the one bolt breaks, allowing the bolt to spread like a shotgun spread, scattering outwards as it approaches.

The two glowing white bolts continue forward.

A rippling white bolt flies in from the opposite direction.

1 Like

after more bolts fly, echo feels like they’re outmatched “we need to fall back”

2 Likes

OOC: Or are they outnumbered?

IC: When the rippling bolt hit the ground, it exploded.

1 Like

Ooc- yeah, but it means the same outcome probably

2 Likes

@BrokenAxels “Yeah, let’s go!” she says falling back she looked at her shurikens that currently was dispensed into the air, this made her quite salty.

Echo reaches and manages to grab one of the shurikens, then runs after her

Azure disappeared into the greenery of the forests, after a bit she looks to see if Echo followed.

Echo is ~20 feet behind and quickly catches up

1 Like

OOC: There is a megas tablet in the forest, if you want it.

1 Like

Once they leave, all the illusions dissipate and Nameless walks in to the clearing. “Good, I can work with this.” He says quietly.

1 Like