Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I better ask you something else: what do you understand from the concept of love?”

“It has to do with reproduction of flesh creatures?”

“No, what does love means in your world?”

“It has no meaning this is the first time heard of it, like at all.”

“You…”
Vladin seemed shocked.

“Why are you so shocked? It’s normal not to love at least in my universe.”

“Love, is when you feel attracted by a female, at least in your case. When you think she is beautiful and everything, when you have a lot of things in common with her. When you wish to spend the rest of your life with her. Tell me: have you ever felt something like this?”

“No, Is it something I should do?” He replied with a smile

“Then… You are truly a robot.”
Athena started to laugh.

Masdor stood up, he stretched and went into the forest. He climbed a tree and started to nod off.

Masdor Cerin was lying on the beach, he had taken off his armour and placed it beside him. He decided to explore while there was still some daylight.

“No I’m not a robot I’m biomechanical I have feelings, emotions I can feel compassion and empathy.” He said

He felt hurt by the laughter from Athena but didn’t show it.

A: “Then why you can’t feel love?”

Masdor decided to jump out of the tree and interject. “Biomechanical beings can’t love because there is really no need for them to. They can feel emotional love I’m sure, but not romantic love.”

“Am I somehow required to do so!” he said with fury in his eyes he had never questioned why they had this thing called love nor insulted them but still she had the guts to point out his faults. He turned around and went for the forest.

Vladin’s face turned red. Or… at least redder.
“We… Have romantic love…”

@Tarkur Athena ignored him.

He had now reached the middle of the forest he could no longer see the beach but he didn’t care he didn’t want to be there anyway. He thought to himself “I’m gonna find my way off this island and leave em to rot I at least have a clue they don’t have.”

“You must be from a different universe then.”

“Yeeeeeah…”

IC: Tarkur walked a bit further and grabbed some fruits along the way. Without realising where he walked he stumbled upon the mountain which he had climbed 2 days ago. he didn’t want to be there so he continued but this time he made sure no humans could follow him by creating a wall of fire.

OOC: Yeah the firewall thing is quite ineffective in this case due to it being other toa of fire here but it’s rash thinking from Tarkurs part

Echo butts in “im bio mechanical and we got love on my world. Rip.” He stretches “now stop asking him about it. Hes obviously annoyed.”