Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“You could’ve killed me!”

Lorens seems a little surprised by the bio-mechanical beings, he can barely tell they’re living

“Sorry, skinny, but I wanted to shot the tree not you.”

Ideruba takes a glance at the conversation Is skinny an insult or a nickname? Or a stupid way to reference a person you just met.
Ike sighs ideruba. Stop being edgy. Lighten up. Be happy
Lily nods Joy is the key to being a boy
Ideruba shrugs Thats kinda weird man.

2 Likes

Lorens flies over to Runa, because he seemed to scold the girl with the gun and says,
“Tack snälla sir”

OOC: “Thank you kind sir” in swedish

Vladin was there too.
“Whaaa…”

OOC: How tall is Athena exactly? In feet and Inches.

Lyren wakes slowly, a haze drifting across her mind. She can hear voices, but they don’t sound like anyone she knows. And she’s laying on sand… what? She scrambles to a sitting position, blinking the sleep from her scarlet eyes. She looks between the others, her eyes sizing them up immediately.

“Oh kharz…”

OOC: Ugh… I am using meters and centimeters. And I don’t know…

Despite looking like a glowing skeleton, he had a kind look on his face. “Hi. What’d you say?” He asked in a kind tone of voice.

OOC: Then use centimeters. I can convert it myself. Keep in mind Helias is Six feet, which is ~183 centimeters.

Not knowing what he said, other than he is nice.
Lorens repeated himself,
“Tack snälla sir”

OOC: Around one meter and 80 centimeters. Maybe a little taller.
IC: @jayzor17 “Another one bites the dust…”

He nodded, then gave a confused look. “Huh?”

“It’s sand, smart one,” Lyren says, pushing herself to her feet and brushing the sand off her clothing.

Lorens being able to piece a bit of confusion, repeats himself,
“Tack snälla sir”

OOC: “thank you kind sir” in swedish

1 Like

“I can’t understand him either. I wouldn’t worry too much though, he doesn’t seem too dangerous”

Vlad ran to him.
“Inget problem, herrn.”

“Are you two together?”

“No, but I understand his language.”