Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I don’t mind the rain, It was nice chatting with you Makuta your kind aren’t usually the friendliest and this I mean despite the fact that you ruined this place for a short amount of time.” She said as she walked of to examine the trees more closely.

Due to the rain drops, protodites began to exponentionally multiply everywhere

The vines begin growing up the trees, and various smaller shrubs grow. “That’s probably enough.”

“Hey! Why you do this? I called you nice and everything despite your kinds nature!” she answered in a hurry as she noticed the increased amount of vines and protodites in the area.

“Why not? This doesn’t really affect anything.”

“Well this paradise is not exactly preserved when you add vines and pest-plants to it!” she replied even faster.

A rapid sphere of darkness appears on the beach. An Okotan looking creature walks onto the beach.

“The enviroment will recover. Or maybe not. Who knows?”

“arrghh!!” She stormed of in anger and disappears with the wind due to her limited stealth concealing her.

Swordsman doesn’t really find it hard to locate her mind, but he doesn’t say anything.

The okotan-looking creature uses his cloak to teleport over the island at random.

If he neared the lake, he’d see Nameless tinkering with machinery, and his mask which was much like an Okotan’s.

The okotan-like creature appeared near a lake, his body looked dead.

Once on the baldlands she turns of the limited stealth as she still releases her rage on trees and other obstacles with her magma swords. If Swordsman would follow he would see big rocks chopped in half with one clean cut. If he continues he would see a Pissed of Azure training against a stone wall with her shurikens and swords releasing her anger with every hit.

Nameless sees him and senses shadow energy upon him. He stores his stuff in his shadowspace and stands up. “Who are you?”

Runa opened his eyes and watched from above the lake-top.

“Symphony…true chaos.” He looks at Nameless, “Who are you and are you boring, and was that shadows you used? Are you related to Makuta?” He uses his cloak to instantly get 2 feet away from him.

“I am me, I’d say not, yes it was, and who? In that order.” He said, warping the shadow on the rock he was sitting against so that it was around them. “I can tell you get yours from something on you, not much yourself. Am I right?”

Swordsman doesn’t follow, but soon realizes his protodites are being destroyed. He then teleports in front of Azure. “I asked that you didn’t mess with the protodites, correct?”

“Not boring huh…so, you won’t die if I fight you?” Symphony smiles, “And you don’t know Makuta. Hmm, I think we can be friends.”

“No I wouldn’t.” He said. “And I don’t have friends, and I like it that way. Most just bug me or get me almost caught.” He pulls Shaded Roulette out of shadowspace, his other hand, the claw one, stretching. “Now, unless you’d like me to prove that first statement, I suggest you get going along.”

“Stab me.” Symphony smiles.