It's Time to Close the Circle

So, Lego Instagram recently updated their newsfeed with a picture supposedly advertising a first glimpse at the summer story. https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7055/26962454926_228a19d2e4.jpg
From what I understand, or at least my theory this will be the last wave of Ninjago as it is-before the movie- and then It just becomes movie sets. So, in a way, I think Ninjago pre movie is over. Do you think Ninjago is over?

This might be the end for the TV show, but, as you said, the theme will continue on because of the upcoming movie.

5 Likes

Lol
I’m 2 1/2 seasons behind

5 Likes

I really need to catch up. Is it on Netflix, Prime, or anything like that?

Netflix only has the Pilot and Seasons 1-3.
I believe 4 and 5 are on dvd, but you’ll have to get them online, I’ve never seen them in stores.
Season 6 is on YouTube, but I’d wait for dvd.

3 Likes

Oh.
I thought it was going to be this:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/weirdly-satisfying-sculpture/23358
I guess not…
I hope not, but it probably will be.

2 Likes

You know, this hadn’t occurred to me until just now, but the bad guy of this wave is Sensei Yang, like the white part of the Yin Yang symbol that’s so heavily used in Ninjago.

Perhaps that has something to do with it? Like Yang is bringing back the villains to transform Ninjago into his vision of perfect balance or something like that?

That also suggests to me that The Overlord is not coming back because he’d completely throw that off(explaining why we’ve gotten all of his mooks in the sets, but not he himself).

2 Likes

I think the ninjago tv series will be over because its closing the circle. I’m sad.

One ending is a merely a beginning, waiting to be born.

2 Likes

So I just watched the Brickfeed episode where the TTV talk about this poster, And I am suprised that no one mentions one crucial (to me) part:
#You can see the path and lights through the ninja’s head.

That said I think this is Cole.

1 Like

I have to wonder if Cole will actually end up getting to do things. I mean yeah, he’s on the boxart

but that could just be because they’ve run through all their other colors too many times

I can see them making this the season where he becomes mortal again

but then, I said that about Skybound.

3 Likes