Jackel the mad clown (moc update)

Not much is known of the Mad clown Jackel. No one knows where he comes from, what he likes/dislikes, or what his intentions are for each encounter by him is different. All that is known is he is mad entity with demon like powers. All though he may be mad that does not mean he is no gentlemen as some encounters with him have been depicted as just a harmless magic trick. Although he still is absolutely mad, stay clear at all costs as if hes in the mood to do so he will toy with you and eventually catch you, then slowly and brutally torture and maim you until you’ve gone mad or die. Some of his victims have been found with there masks mouth stretched gruesomely up to the ears leaving a forced permanent smile even in death. A true definition of the term wild card, he can either be playful and polite or deathly cruel. (all the odd proportions of this moc are intentional; the flaps on the back of his legs are coat tails)

17 Likes

This is v2 right ?

1 Like

yes it is, Let me change the name a little bit so that people know

I love this moc/character

1 Like

Awww thanks :blush:

By far the best use I’ve seen of the Black Phantom head on a MOC, and the use of minifig heads as tassels is a nice touch (maybe you could actually ad the Ninjago tassel pieces to their bottoms as well though?).

1 Like

Interesting character. The build isn’t particularly great though.

1 Like

Tassel pieces? Do you mind showing me what pieces those are so that I can see if I have any to add to him

I like the head and the whole moc has a nice silhouette but the arms are a bit… ehm… I mean… it is basically just a beam xD

1 Like

This is a tassel piece:

2 Likes

Yeah those would really work, but… I don’t have any :cry: