Jhoirek, Arisen on Xoriezeghia

This is Jhoirek. Though not the only ally of the Toa to survive the battle of Chrana Magna, he was the only to travel with them to Xoriezeghia. He has been increased in size and drastically updated. C&C are as always welcome and appreciated.

Front:

Back:

Sides:

Weapon pics:

28 Likes

This moc is kinda bit stubby but I like the colors and how the beast mask actually compliments the build. Would be nice to have more purple and trans lime green on the legs as well. I also like the simplicity of the weapons as they help keep the focus on the moc itself. Anyways I like it :+1:.

1 Like

I like a lot of your mocs, but the worlds name is a bit of a mouthful, I would suggest you change the name, but thats just my subjective opinion.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, I made up that place like 3 years ago and I was trying to make it sound foreign.

1 Like

It’s never to late to change it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is your best Moc by far. The proportions are good, the colour scheme is consistent, the texturing is consistent, and he is well covered up.
Well done.

1 Like

Thanks! I quite like him too. In fact, he’s probably the M.O.C I’m most proud of (save for Un’Jaguk obviously)

1 Like

Great job

1 Like