Jojo Stands/Stand MOCs dissussion topic

In what categories? it doesn’t sound too OP, but it might be the arrangement of the of it.

1 Like

Okay, before I couldn’t think of a Power, then I made the stand, and it didn’t look very good. So I scrapped it, and now I don’t know what I want it to look like…

2 Likes

Do you have a power decided? i mean you can make your stand based on it’s power

Ok, I now have a build going, so I’ll need to rethink the stats and the power.

1 Like

Aight cool

Hmm…I have a bunch of parts I probably won’t use for anything, so maybe I should make one.

I know what I’ll name it:

Er, I meant

2 Likes

Don’t know if you’ve chosen yet, but I’d go for Juke Box Hero…

In other news, my Stand is proving very difficult, but I finally have a build that I like…

Now I need a song name for the name, and an ability…

2 Likes

Let me get this straight. To create a Stand you must;

1. Name it after a song

2. Design it to resemble a true image of one’s soul

3. Give it a power that represents your most identifying characteristic or trait

4. Rank it’s stats with it’s six statistics

Am I close to being right? Also, only Stand users can see other Stand user’s Stands, but the Stands can affect anything IRL, including non-Stand users, right?

4 Likes

me thinks?

it’s loose to me

it can have any abilities, though maybe some drawbacks or limits are necessary

only one stand but a group that is collectively a stand works I believe

secondary abilities can be considered and an arrow might give it a tertiary ability or (jojo spoilers)a requiem form, which appears to be much more stronger

and unless they’re stand users noone else can see them

about it

2 Likes

or Album or a Band

if you want to
they can also be non Humanoid (like a Gun or a Fishing Rod)

Yep

Ranked out of A to E

yep (they are also drawn to eachother)

yep
for example Josuke’s uses [Crazy Diamond]'s Ability on a Bully altering his nose after punching it (the Bully was not a Stand User)

2 Likes

There are some stands that are suits as well

Like Oasis and White Album (in part 5).

As of 3 seconds ago Looch has a stand

「Gun」

It’s a sword.

All of its stats are S.

2 Likes

because why not amirite

Just gonna do a quick test to see if I under-stand the characteristics of a Stand.

So, the Stand User in this scenario is a crippled streetboy who’s legs don’t work and he is also blind. His Stand is a pair of crutches called “Lean on Me,” which have the ability to heighten his remaining senses and empowers him with incredible martial arts skills and feats.

Destructive power: C
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: B
Developmental potential: D

2 Likes

I guess that works.

2 Likes

yeop that works

1 Like

3rd time is the charm

4 Likes

With Stand powers don’t be afraid to make the powers weird. Sometimes the power of the Stand has to do with the name, other times it doesn’t. For instance Killer Queen(the song) has these in the lyrics: Dynamite with a laserbeam, guaranteed to blow your mind. So that works with Killer Queen’s(the Stand) power.

Then you get the weird stuff like Chocolate Disco, Notorious B.I.G, Scary Monster, and Bohemian Rhapsody.

1 Like

man that Stand is hilarious
and I cannot wait to get to that Chapter in Stone Ocean

I’m on that arc right now, it is crazy. Wondering how DP will deal with the characters brought to life though.