Jurassic World 2

But these still have dinosaur dna

And toad DNA.

So it could go either way, depending on the DNA strand. So they don’t have to be tadpoles

Isn’t this a topic for JW2 and not discussing the science of a movie that’s purely made around the fictional premise of a dinosaur theme park?

4 Likes

@Gif.Man.Ben started it

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s not how it works completely. And these are still predominantly using dinosaur dna

Then tell me how it works. I want enlightenment.

Doesn’t matter. They’ll still have the traits of toads.

And dinosaurs, hence why they don’t necessarily have to hatch as tadpoles

2 Likes

But I was only stating my opinion about the movie series, you where the one that went on about it.

First all, it was a joke. And second you said the dinosaurs weren’t and I simply pointed out that for mutants they were.

1 Like

I actually agree with that. they are mutants, not actual Dinosaurs. But we really should end this debate now. This topic is about Jurassic world 2, not whether or not the dinosaurs are actual dinosaurs.

I know, @HewkiiDaKohliiHead argued with it though and I only defended it.

Not my fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Chronicler Can I post a GIF for this?

Any way enough pointing figures. Do you guy’s think that JW 2 will have any chance of being better then the original JP?

Honestly?..no

1 Like

I think it might. I mean JW was a step in the right direction (I’ll give it that), if they keep walking in this one direction, and give the raptors feathers it has a chance of getting my money. But we shall see.

They won’t do that, people would be confused as to why they have changed. Unless they perfect dinosaur cloning in the next film, the dinosaurs will remain the same for the sake of continuity between the film’s (original to present)

1 Like

Well they could just say they got better at cloning the Dinosaurs. But your probably right.
Okay do you think it has a chance at being better then JW?