Just2good Discussion Topic

STOP
PLZ
IT HURTS

Just2Good is one of my personal favorite LEGO YT channels. He creates high-quality and well thought out content, with videos delving into his opinion on a certain subject standing as my favorite.

His reviews are pretty good. I wouldn’t say they’re perfect, nor would I say they’re bad. They’re just good. I would mark his countdowns under the same boat, but I do still find them slightly more enjoyable.

3 Likes

######I’m going to try to make this topic active-

alot of kids in the comment section are salty

5 Likes

His jokes are sometimes kinda cringey but I like him

1 Like

If you focus his personality, he’s a bit odd, but I respect that he works really hard to bring awesome information and news updates to the community. He must have some contacts who work at TLG as a prerequisite to being able to leak such high-quality images.

I swear, this dude lives with Jangbricks or a rich family…

5 Likes

Its funny that you mentioned it, I always thought of him as a less experienced and less skilled JANGBricks…now if thats a good or a bad thing depends on you (to me its bad).

Also he has no support for constractions, so a big minus there.

1 Like

Eh, everyone has their likes and dislikes, and seeing how constraction doesn’t really fit into J2G’s preferences in the LEGO market, it makes sense that he’ll not buy/review them (Although he did buy the Minifig-scaled IFB sets).

2 Likes

Jangbricks seems to be nearing that stage too though

2 Likes

At least Jang cared enough to try and explain and market the constraction line, this one just avoids it.

1 Like

just2good mention he had some Bionicle sets as a child but stop collecting because he lost interest. The last time he bought constraction figures were a few IFB sets and Darth Vader.

2 Likes

You realize that, though that may be a personal issue, this saves him time, and being that the majority of the current Lego fandom doesn’t give a crap about constraction, this is a logical business decision.

3 Likes

It’s also really expensive. System is already costly to delve into…

3 Likes

Agreed.
Being a pure constraction reviewer is very expensive, but throw system into the mix, and you have no money.
(Unless you’re JANG. Then you have money. Lots)

2 Likes

Wait, just2good is doing an actual giveaway?

thats heresy

2 Likes

That is a interesting thought. Jang gives a lot of his sets to charity, I wonder if J2G actually does something with his sets, or if he keeps all of them…

So an entire genre of YT videos are clickbait? I’m failing to see your rationale here. It’s not even like the lists he creates aren’t thought out nor researched first hand. Besides, TTV has released thirty four Top 10s compared to J2G’s twenty.

/straw man

So an AFOL can’t be a collector? Welp, looks like I’m gonna have to sell all of my belongings when I turn 18.

This can easily be disproven with his room tour videos, which can be seen here:

And here:

As you can see in both, he puts most of his sets up, with neither holding any sort of set up that would make you think “Yeah, he’s selling every set he owns.”

Actually, he would probably be buying the newer, now on clearance BIONICLE sets if he were a “bricklink power seller”. He could sell the sets in pristine condition later on when they reach that sweet rise in price.

Besides, the lack of constraction isn’t from “lol i cant maek eenuf muny”. He just doesn’t find them interesting (besides IFB, which included minifigures).

1 Like

I swear to god I would give anything so that I will never hear this guy say another awful joke and hear him say “dope.” I honestly used to like him but every time I see one of his news videos I have to turn the volume all the way down .

2 Likes

I’ll definitely agree with you about his commentary over the news videos. His stiff and non-charismatic tone throughout the video just makes it a pain to watch, which sucks when you see some of his reviews/hauls and come to find that he isn’t as wooden.

5 Likes

I know some people were kind of annoyed with how much he was criticizing the sets for the Lego Batman Movie.

2 Likes