Just2good Discussion Topic

Yeah his batmobile review was way to harsh. I also get a little creeped out about how he acts with female minifigures

3 Likes

Waitā€¦What.

I mean, I only watch a few of his reviews (I donā€™t find them nearly informative enough) But I have not noticed anyā€¦creepy-ness.

Itā€™s more in his news videos when he like like freaks out over some female minifigure thatā€™s getting made, for example when the first lego batman trailer came out he said that the Barbara Gordon minifigureā€™s hairpiece made him ā€œdroolā€

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦

He is a bitā€¦strange. But he is a minifig fanatic, who just has a strange way of wording things.

(or he could just really like female minifigsā€¦)

3 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t want to be hating on him at all (even though it kinda seems thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing) Iā€™m just pointing out some of the weird things he does

2 Likes

I like how on top of the news he isā€¦But I would rather have TTVā€™s more enjoyable videos, even if they take a few more hours.

1 Like

Especially is recent news vids I canā€™t stand when he says ā€œCute Cuteā€

Go to 0:18 ;-;

3 Likes

tbh I find some mini-figures to be ā€œcute cuteā€ but its now a repetitive catchphrase.

His obsession opinion over mini-figures are relatively strong but not diverse enough.

1 Like

i still remember when he couldnā€™t be bothered to google what tartan means

1 Like

Look who guess stared in the latest BrickFeed Podcast-

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind comments and constructive criticism. I am not interested in constraction (and havenā€™t been since like 2003) as many have pointed out, though I did love IFB and wish I got more. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not a leaker anymore after it got my channel removed for a few days in 2015, I just try to report on news as it comes.

@Garnira I try my hardest to reply to as much comments as I can when Iā€™m not busy because itā€™s my pleasure :smiley:

With Galidor, I WILL do it since Iā€™m working on a long term list of the worst LEGO sets or themes. However, I donā€™t want to rush right into it so I want to study the theme more for when I decide to purchase them.

I grew up in a fantastic family that were, like, upper middle class, but I sort of donā€™t live with them and I actually buy all of my sets with the money I earn from work, yā€™know unless itā€™s like a present.

@Likus - I hate when people throw around the word clickbait as if itā€™s automatically bad. How I see it is that thereā€™s honest and dishonest click bait. Because look, the thumbnail and title are supposed to draw people in for any video. Now, if you make it dishonest, then yes, I would say that is bad clickbait. However, I think my titles and thumbnails are percise to the content included.

And it isnā€™t ā€œobviousā€ that I am a Bricklink Power Seller because I am not - I have NEVER sold or resold LEGO in my life. Watch my room tours (as Plural points out - thank you) and youā€™ll see the mess I have out of all the LEGO I have reviewed and bought.

@RaptorTalon - I have donated sets to charity, but theyā€™re sealed. I keep all LEGO that I open.

And interesting point for you guys who said my news video are a bit stiff. I actually havenā€™t heard that in the comments (though unfortunately I canā€™t read every comment realistically anymore), so I wasnā€™t aware. Iā€™ll try my best to put more enthusiasm!

And sorry for creeping people out with the, uh, cute stuff. I like putting out my honest opinions and if I didnā€™t describe some figures as cute / adorable (like a puppy or kitten) Iā€™d be lying. :relaxed:

@Chilly - the Tartan incident is one that I am very embarrassed about. I do apologize for such. :flushed:

It was awesome being on the Brick Feed Podcast, hope I can come on again!

9 Likes

wwwwwwwaitaminute

you exist here?

huh.

2 Likes

The legend speaks.

(Not gonna lie, I had a heart attack when I saw you summon meā€¦)

3 Likes

That was quick. Yeah, I donā€™t go on often, but now I will lurk this thread forever and ever. So if you guys have anything to say Iā€™m listening. Itā€™ll be like that Bionicle writer who lurks (well lurked RIP) that one LEGO Message Boards Bionicle question thread.

2 Likes

well, when one has no life master, itā€™s normal to lurk constantly.

1 Like

They call himā€¦Greg.

or Gorg, depends on who you askā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought! I was worried I might put the wrong nameā€¦ I swear I was gonna say Greg!

1 Like

Or you could be like Jon and say Gorg.

you never know.

english is weird.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it man Iā€™m sorry if I sounded rude that was not my intention.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a question based off of your recent appearance on Brickfeed.

What licensed CMF series do you want to see in the near future?