Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

This.

I mean I wanted to wait for Ghost to finish so I could have a more informed opinion, but I pretty much agree with you 100%

2 Likes

That’s probably why it’s personal favourite, it was my second series and I’m emo trash. :joy:

As for my opinions on Ghost, I’ve not caught up completely, tho I really need to. >< I’ve enjoyed what I saw, but I think the repetition of Takeru’s catchphrase is gonna get like Haruto’s “Last Hope” phrase. .-. Definitely enjoying it, though it does have it’s kinda cringy bits.

Lol, Peridot literally had a scene where she basically did a Rider Henshin pose, it’s pretty great. ^^

Yeah, if you go to the KR Wiki, it’s got a whole list of references in other series, ranging from Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, DBZ, Fairly Odd Parents, and I’m not sure they’re listed there, but even the IDW Transformers comics. ^^ Lol, yeah, I love how (at least it looks like) they got the pause between “Hen” & “shin” Like he does in the show on the stand. :joy:

Okay, this might be the horror/splatterfest fan in me, but I really like Amazons, I highly recommend it, tbh. It’s played more as a horror-mystery so far, and I like it. ^^ Not to mention the brütal relentlessness toward the goon monsters and the absurd violence. XP Though it can still have some of that rider goofiness at times, especially with how they portray Amazon Omega in his animalistic form before he gets a belt.

Also, Atamaii will be at Tokyo Toy Fair sometime soon, so we might hopefully get a glimpse at the Gamer Driver and how it works. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ghost is bad

1 Like

I watched the beginning, and quite enjoyed it.

What about it did you dislike?

2 Likes

-Takeru is extremely unlikable
-Sainoji just died out of left field with no apparent reason when we were led to expect him to be the main bad
-Where did Makoto get his Ghost Driver from
-Why was Kanon trapped in an eyecon in the first place
-There are way too many forms with little reason to care about any of them
-We’ve been on the Deep Connect plot for god knows how long and haven’t gotten ANYWHERE so far from it
-Oh hey yet another Dark __ rider. Cuz that’s original.
-They bring up and phase out the “Takeru is dead” plot so often, only bringing it up when the plot demands it.
-Takeru died at least three times already and was brought back to life like honestly think of something else.
-Mugen legit just popped out of nowhere.
-Did Takeru’s father just predict his son would die in ten years so he could use the Ghost’s powers?
-Alain for a long while was just tossed around. It’s a shame because he’s the only rider I like in Ghost.
-What exactly is the point of connecting with the luminaries’’ souls after receiving the 99 day boost if Takeru never had to before?
Kanon
Yurusen

Honestly the seasons I tend to dislike are all based artound the fact that NOTHING IS EVER EXPLAINED.

Ryuki, Kabu and Ghost are my least favourite seasons of KR I’ve seen atm.

I got into it through Emgo.

TJ only fueled the obsession XD

1 Like

Lol, I started watching TJ forever ago, his W reviews got my interest and after watching more of his reviews I finally caved in and watched W. cx Then Kiva, then the others I’ve watched. xD

2 Likes

I pretty much just got into it because of Sentai, and @anon68675807 made me watch Fourze. I am quite the fan of TJ and Emgo’s reviews, though

3 Likes

It looks like decade fused with a super famicom and a shonen protagonist.

I love it.
It’s stupid and I love it.

5 Likes

I was thinking more “MLG Decade Akibaranger”, but that works too.

Also, Snipe kinda resembles Abyss, Trial, and ShaUTa.

2 Likes

Just got my drive driver in the mail. This is going to be fun.

2 Likes

It’s really cool, but a bit underwhelming compared to the Sengoku Driver.

1 Like

I am also getting the door gun and handle sword on wensday.@Joe I honestly like this driver more just with the fact that it is a character itself.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of the handle sword and door gun because of the lack of noises and the handle sword’s size, but they do come with the Wild and Technic ■■■■■ cars, so that’s cool. Also, the Drive Driver is pretty cool, but you don’t really do that much with the belt itself since the ■■■■■ cars go into the brace.

I’m a big Tokusatsu fan, but I’ve never gotten into Kamen Rider before. However I started watching Kamen Rider Amazon and I’m loving it. However is there any where I can watch the original Kamen Rider series?

1 Like

I usually use www.kissasian.com but I don’t think someone has subbed IchiGo all the way through. I wouldn’t know for sure, however, since I’m more familiar with the more recent Heisei seasons.

I started watching Kamen Rider Ghost. I love that henshin sequence sound effect. I downloaded it. Its also stuck in my head.

1 Like

Ghost isn’t perfect, but man the songs are catchy…

1 Like

Tomorrow is the fated day.

Goodbye good riddance to the last year of garbage.

I’m on a mission right now.

EXCITE

1 Like

ok so my opinions on ghost have changed since it ended
Its all trash
never watch ghost, its absolutely horrible

you all should watch ex-aid

3 Likes