Kardax Phoenix Form

Finally, I found time to finish my selfmoc in his final form, there isn’t a terribly large change to him from the fire form besides the additions to the wings and the gold. The idea behind this moc is that Kardax has the ability to increase his power exponentially and enter his Phoenix form but will be forced to the minimal power level of his Ash form. The idea behind the colour scheme is colours of increasing warmth from black, small bits of silver to red, orange and gold.

Close up

I hope you guys like it, any comments and criticism is appreciated guys :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Pretty darn awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks, incredible response time btw.

1 Like

Woah.

A little cluttered, but awesome. I like the “wings”, but I’m not getting “Phoenix” vibes from them.

Looks cool, nice job! :smiley:

2 Likes

This be EPIC
Now I wish I could moc like this

Wow, this looks pretty cool, but I worry about two things, the designs, and the colors.

For the colors, take out the silver completely. It doesn’t look good with the gold IMO. Also, there are way too many colors. You have dark red, mata red, trans-orange, trans-red, gold, dark gold, silver, and black. Try to limit yourself to three colors, if you can. As for the designs, they look ok, but are kind of sloppy and look like they’ve been made in little time. Try something of a more polished look maybe. Also, YOU CLASHED TEXTURES!!! D:< Really though, some consistent texturing would really help here.

Anyways enough raging, just my silly 'ol opinion.

1 Like

Well, I like the colours because they’re arranged into 2 main being red and gold, 2 secondary being silver and black and trans-colour highlights. The only dark red piece on the entire moc is the mask, now I do want to make a custom painted mask for this moc but this is the only huna I have. The armour I like the design and look of, which is one of the reasons I keep the silver but I will agree the designs aren’t completely polished, the back and arm portions need a complete redesign at some point.

Thanks for the criticism though :slight_smile:

This is a really solid and giant MOC. I has a great use of parts, and some nice custom bits covered by some nice CCBS. I really like the wings because of their massive and fiery look.

The handle for the sword either needs to be shortened or thickened.That’s is my only criticism for the MoC.

The wings are a little bit cluttered, and I think you should use one of those long flame pieces for the sword. But he’s noice.

1 Like

The thing as a whole looks kinda busy, but I like it.

Reminds me of an exo-force mech.

Awesome, I really like the look those wings give him.

The overall design of the MOC is really good for how massive it is, but the arms look too long, the mask and the metru feet on the biceps look out of place since there’s little to no other pieces of those colours in the build, and the area right below the neck looks too empty.

The only problem I have is the huna’s clashy colour

:thumbsup:

I got to say this looks very great.
Though the wings look a little bit cluttered.

I do want to custom paint a Huna mata red with gold highlights but this is my only Huna so unless I get a few more the mask will continue to be a sore thumb.

1 Like