Kelratz: Tarkur’s MOV

So, as those who have seen @Tarkur’s Mini-Mayhem post (which I’m happy to say I helped inspire! Let the MM craze spread!), you may remember both reading something about a character of mine, and even seeing his take on him, and here he is!

As you can see Tarkur was kind enough to share his instructions with with me, so I could have him myself! (Along with Azure… once I can maker her…)

Currently, T.Kelratz is very similar to my Kelratz.
Insane, erratic, chaotic, trouble-making, and flat-out obssessed with Shiny’s… at least when Nekrat’s not in control that is.

As one can guess, the combination of the two is nigh-unstoppable. I’ve already had to hunt down multiple ‘nests’ of stolen Shniy’s they’ve formed, and had to prevent them from stealing my laptop at least twice.

What’s even worse is what he’s best known for, which is that, while T.Kelratz doesn’t appear to have Kelratz’s ability to teleport when out of sight… or at least hasn’t learned how to yet, or realized he can, he has access to a portal gun.

Yep, that’s right! He has a portal-gun!
And along with that, he also has his own Tesla photon bombardment cannon, which is permanently stuck to his back!
I mean, I’ve still grounded Kelratz himself from having his back! All I can say is, I’m lucky T.Kelratz hasn’t used it much, nor has he used it at full output… mainly because I’ve been able to stop him before he can try… ugh…

Well, anyways, I now have this awesome MOV version of Kelratz for myself now! (Even if I do need to buy the properly coloured pieces for the back claws on his feet, and his head-top…)

12 Likes

You… you… made a topic for him, Yay! :smiley:

I won’t state my opinion of the build since it would be quite biased but this is an almost perfect recreation of my original mov so :+1:

1 Like

Told ya I would!

Haha! Thanks mate!

Wish I could’ve made a parrfect recreation, but unless I get lucky and find another lot of parts in some thrift store or whatever, I’m going to have to wait a bit until I can buy the pieces off of bricklink. =P

2 Likes

It’s fine!

Anyway thanks for making this PARTicular mov. It warmed my heart

1 Like

Welcome mate, and hey, you did the same just ‘cause ya made him!

1 Like

Or eBay sorta. They’ Random there

Yep. And just as difficult to buy from!

1 Like

True, I guess

1 Like

Jyep.

Messy. But in a great way.

2 Likes

Haha, Ja! Tarkur made an amazing recreation that I am unbelievably happy to have!

2 Likes