Kendrick Lamar - ELEMENT. [Bio-Cup Entry]

This is an entry for the 2018 Bio-Cup. It is a stylized version of Kendrick Lamar. It fits into the Bio-Cup round 1 theme “Elements” because this depiction is from his song “ELEMENT.” (Warning for younger viewers, song and music video contains strong language/graphic violence)

Well, this felt good to make! I haven’t really made a MOC in almost 4 years. Thank you Bio-Cup on forcing me to get back to the bricks. I’ve started to grow further and further away from LEGO as I’ve gone deeper into my teenage years. I hope I get to proceed into some of the next rounds to make sure that I don’t drift again lol.

I appreciate all feedback, good or bad. :slight_smile:

48 Likes

Fantastic job, and clever idea.
Good luck in the Bio Cup

1 Like

This is a great idea.

1 Like

Clever play on the theme there. You really did a commendable job of making a genuinely human-looking MOC. The joints are a bit gappy (though that seems hard to fix without sacrificing posability). The Vahki head is really a clever way to make a human-shaped head, the only thing that detracts from it is the fact that I know it’s a Vahki head and can’t unsee it as such. Really though, great job!

1 Like

Clever and amazing use of parts, great job and good luck with the cup!

Very clever idea. The head looks great, but the finn head looks hilarious and weird.
10/10

1 Like