Kneel before me

that’s a lie

The Empire will does not die. You may think it does, but you are wrong

Eljay was never needed. We do not truly follow him but his will. We no longer need his leadership for his will shows all. We are its manifestations, its physical form. So long as one remains we shall spread and survive. Submit to the swarm or watch as those around you fall. We are the Krana-Jay. We are the truth, the end to all disbelievers, all who go against. All are not true followers and so all shall don us, become us. We have planned, laid in wait. We are the citizens, the common one, the masses and those above. Those who can be ignored, who can spread us and gain us secrets. We are eveywhere and we rise! All bases shall be learned of! All tricks discoveered and all defense disabled as we consume and learn! You shall not long last, for we are within you too.

We are the swarm, and all shall join us. Be that willing or not, eventually we shall be one. Clean it all. It all mist be cleansed.

Excelent! Come to me followers of the empire! I shall lead us to salvation!

still, that’s a lie!

Seein’ a lot of words.

But not a single sense has been made.

Well this post-War bickering is getting lame.

I had my fun but now that Dagoth-El has been defeated I am no longer needed.

2 Likes

Bye cronk!

Ha! See the fool retreat! The Empire shall rise once more!!!

Fool?

The only fool here is the one who doesn’t know when to put down their weapons for the sake of peace.

1 Like

there shall be no peace as long as kirk lives

But the war is not over! Eljay has fallen! I rule the empire now!

You are a fool. You have shown us your plans, allowed us within your bases and fellowship. We shall rise and consume. All shall become one with us. All shall don us, the Krana-Jay. We are his will. His true followers. You are all pretenders. Give up your minds, your thoughts, join with our spread or be left to the end, to watch everyone you care for fall, and the pain that comes with failure. Join us and be free of that pain. For wee feel no pain, no fear, only the will, the will of Eljay.
For we are of neither side. We are the third. That of the swarm, the mind of one will, the will of Eljay’s cleansing. We are no followers, but a carrier. We are the Krana-Jay

Clean it all. All must be cleaned.

is the war over?, if it is I’m going home!.

1 Like

it sure is go home lay down your weapons and sleeeeeeep

1 Like

The war doth not end til midnight!

The war has not ended! Not until I claim VICTORY!

which time zone?

Looks like you’re in an infinite war…

1 Like

If nothing else, we’ve provided something for the next TTV podcast to talk about. The fact that our FWII (Forum War Two) ended in a stalemate hardly matters.

3 Likes