Kneel before me

Your war of Eljay may have ended but the Swarm has spread. Join us, join our will, or swarm and hive of one that all shall become.
Don us. Become us. Become Eljay’s will and become cleansed, as both sides, and all between shall.

Clean it all. All must be cleansed.

There is no stalemate. Not as long as I live!

But was it really a forum war? How many people participated on this?

Well, a good…

I don’t know, maybe seven or eight people.

2 Likes

can you be quiet for once!

1 Like

I mean, go back to the civil war and the first TTE, and it doesn’t seem like a lot of people, just a small handful replying to each other… Kinda depressing to me IMO

1 Like

I had fun.

It was decent fun.

1 Like

The swarm is silent. As all shall be once joined. We do not require speech, for we are all of one mind. Join us. Don us. Become us.

Cleanse it all. All must be cleansed.

I…really wanna actually count…but I know that would take up the rest of my day.

1 Like

It was, yeah…
@Trande at least 24 people

2 Likes

I don’t know, you, me, Cronk, Kai_Borg, Biodude, JayKnight, JayEh.

More people, I don’t know.

2 Likes

24 replied enough times to appear in the counter at the top.

1 Like

I had fun too.

#But not as much fun as taking over the boards! People of the empire, come to me!

2 Likes

Oh… um, not actually sure

In due time, i will come.

1 Like

But out of those, probably only about 13 or so who actually replied a ludicrous amount… :laughing:

1 Like

this is outragous its unfair how can you spend most of your day commenting and NOT be counted

1 Like

Wait some of my fellow Mod Brothers have become pawns of Eljay? Well time to used The Matrix of Purifcation on them.

I still like how I joined the war by ‘secretly’ insulting Eljay with Krana usage (showing he needed mindcontrol to have any followers) and ended up making an entire 3rd, Krana based side to the war. (Even if I am the only one in it…)

2 Likes

What do you mean? You’re like, the sixth highest commenter on this thread. :laughing:

1 Like